[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Europeans can go to jail for being a racist on Facebook or Twitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
>Europeans can go to jail for being a racist on Facebook or Twitter
>>
yeah. i have to move to america before you build that damn wall
>>
>Europe is a country
>>
Reported to the authorities, gl with shillary, you wacist. Die in jail.
>>
Bullshit.
>>
>>60477225
>Americans can go to jail for eating kinder eggs
>>
File: 1385927880777.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1385927880777.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>60477225
>Americans can get shot for having their music on too loud

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/17/justice/florida-music-shooting/
>>
>>60477225
Americans can go to jail if they reveal major crimes the government has been doing. Like Edward Snowden did.
>>
>>60478219
Not OP but I vaguely remember some guy in Scotland being arrested because people posted anti-Semitic stuff on a Facebook page he created.
>>
> he fell for the social media datamining meme
>>
Source?
>>
File: 1440175723677.png (165 KB, 310x324) Image search: [Google]
1440175723677.png
165 KB, 310x324
>>60477225
>Americans can go massively in debt if they graze their knee and need medical treatment
>>
>>60478257
>>60478318
Arrests over anti-Semitic remarks on Facebook - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18087379
>>
>he uses facebook and twitter

Only normies, faggots, women and niggers use the social Jew
>>
>>60478421
anti-Semitic comment are really sensitive in Europe or at least where I live because well you know what happened. Also just because it happened in Scotland doesn't mean it happens everywhere in Europe. There are a literally thousands of racist posts every day from Europe and most likely you won't get arrested for it. Maybe it isn't even so bad to take on the extremely racist on the internet because they just say anything thinking they are anonymous wich is pretty disgusting if you ask me.
>>
>>60478421
>anti-Semitic remarks on Facebook
But that's a fucking stupid thing to do. It's like publicly declaring you're a pedophile. You get what you deserve for being stupid.
>>
Here you can go to jail for just insulting someone in FB

I thought laws against defamations were very loose in Europe & America. Only corproations or celebrities can sue you but here anyone can.
>>
>Americans can die by:
>going to school
>going to the mall
>going to watch a movie
>staying inside
>trying to help your son
>run away
>trying to pull your pants up
>become president
>be a dog
>wear a hoodie
>enter a garage
>>
>>60477705
It's like how every state has different laws but we all abide by the same basic regulations, the EU is the same.
>>
File: téléchargement (1).jpg (9 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (1).jpg
9 KB, 255x198
>>60478219
A woman got 9 months in jail just for posting this here
Op is right, EU is basically Soviet Union come back to life, you're not allowed to say anything
>>
>>60478848
Its not the same. US has a constitution for all states while European countries all have their own Constitutions. The Us government also has much more influence on the states then the EU has on countries. A lot of countries like Poland profit from the nice things the EU provides but otherwise pretty much ignore the EU decisions that they don't like. It's also hard to force EU countries to do anything because the EU isn't recognised by the people as a power that's above their own government/parliament.
>>
File: wfewfwfew.png (42 KB, 714x271) Image search: [Google]
wfewfwfew.png
42 KB, 714x271
mark dropped the ban hammer over calling a nigger a nigger, this is the 2nd 30 days ban i got this year.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.