[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hero or villan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 324x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 324x454
>>
Who?
>>
yugoslavia was always a flawed concept
>>
>>60473164
>>60473386
That's the Russian spelling.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josip_Broz_Tito
>>
>>60473164
Only person who could keep a retarded concept like Yugo together
>>
>>60473164
He was a real human bean
>>
>>60473468
And a real hero
>>
>>60473418
thanks bro.

After reading a bit of the Wikipedia page I would say he isnt really a hero or villain but rather something in between. He stood up against Stalin and did what he thought was right for his country not licking The sovjet Unions boots. Still he was a dictator who repressed other political parties and basically did whatever the fuck he wanted.
>>
>>60473574
you seem to have formed quite an opinion based on reading one Wikipedia article over 10 minutes
>>
>>60473164
common dictator, has pretty good diplomatic wits

but generally still bad for western balkans, really bad
>>
>>60473424
it was stupid to hold it together

oh, and remember the economy, kind of a big deal
>>
>>60473574
>muh oppression of parties
Who were they? Either nationalists or some other fuckers, who don't deserve power.
>>
>>60473654

read this
>>60473633
>>60473609
>>
i see a lot of serbians liking him
>>
>>60473607
Nah, I dont really claim to have much knowledge on the subject. Just saying what my thoughts were after reading a bit.
>>
>>60473654
Werent all other parties banned? Only League of Communists of Yugoslavia was allowed. By saying they were either nationalists or some other fuckers is overgeneralizing.
>>
>>60473164
>half Croat
>illiterate locksmith
What do you think?
>>
Recently I watched a film of slavoj zizek in uni and his English was as terrible as Jap(me)
>>
>>60474084
It's mainly his complete lack of proper pronunciation. It doesn't help that he has the worst lisp possible.
>>
>>60473164
A hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Dfp5mnkow
>>
he was the Greatest Croatian that lived on this planet. Ironically, some croats hate him.
>>
File: yugoslavia the pic.jpg (95 KB, 700x351) Image search: [Google]
yugoslavia the pic.jpg
95 KB, 700x351
>>60476875
there's nothing like a Serb singing croatian music of Croatian man.

You will forever be our cucks.
Long live TITO
>>
>>60477752
Ironically, Tito hated Croats as well.

>>60477802
The girl in the picture is Albanian.

She was the last person who ran some marathon or something to give tito some flame or something.

4/10 bait, would respond again.
>>
>>60477903
The "girl" in the picture is Jovanka Broz you dull fuck ahahaha is this bait or something?
>>
>>60477935

bait ?
>>
>>60478099
stay cucked serbiću
>>
>>60478150

This coming from a Croat

top kek

>be croat
hungarians come
open your mouth wide and accept their dick.

austrians come
open your mouth wide and accept their dick

Serbs come
Open your mouth wide and accept their dick

Germans come
open your mouth wide and accept their dick

Your entire history is being cucked by somebody else just coming into your country and you accepting to suck their dick

top kek
>>
File: Wilson_punched.jpg (7 KB, 129x175) Image search: [Google]
Wilson_punched.jpg
7 KB, 129x175
>>60478150
>>60478295
ZAUSTAVITI
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.