[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What is considered cheating in your Cunt? >Is Cheati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: sluttylittlejaps.png (454 KB, 842x418) Image search: [Google]
sluttylittlejaps.png
454 KB, 842x418
>What is considered cheating in your Cunt?

>Is Cheating OK?

>Would you date a japanese qt if she was fucking tojo and fuckface too?

"There was even articles being done on AV idol husbands. Its quite sad, one of them even charges his husband for sex justifying it since she is a professional performer...
Fans who follow retired AV idols know that they eventually end up with some rich guy or old guy or whatever or they were married to begin with."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
>>
What's with all these Canadian cuck threads lately
>>
>>60473158
We are embracing our leader and overlord.... Prime Minister Fuckmerightinthepussy.
>>
I still can't figure out what is true or not.

I've been personally told by some frequent Japan visitors that Japanese women are absolute whores, but others say that they are prudes.

Which one is it?
>>
Cheating is rather accepted in Russian marriages. A lot of cultural jokes, tv tropes, movies etc. focus on love triangles, mistresses and side lovers. No clue how it is with immigrants here, but from what I see so far (Ruskies of 3+ years here) it is the same.
Most of this come from the fact that relationships are "required' to be anything in social standing, and a lot of financial stuff is tied into that (living together, splitting costs of the car, food etc.) because living (read: surviving) alone in post-USSR world is pretty hard.It is either that, or you are a complete baller (tons of hoes) or you are a complete loser (most likely no friends).
Then there are relationships for actual love and not for convenience, which is why people cheat.
It is fucked up, I don't particularly like it, but it makes for nice pussy when you know how to act around Russian women.
t. Russian who moved to US
>>
>>60473208
Whores pretending to be prudes.
>>
>>60473208
Maybe it's because of.... Honne and Tatemae
>>
>>60473271
>It is fucked up, I don't particularly like it, but it makes for nice pussy when you know how to act around Russian women.

I chuckled. haha So how DO you act around Russian women?
>>
>>60473342
All about emotions and having fun seems to do the trick for me so far. Being all about, "hey, we are just having fun, it is no big deal, it won't lead anywhere, blame me if you want" removes responsibility from them in their mind.
Acting alpha or pretending to be alpha if you are not (I am not really, but have gradually gotten more and more over the last 5 years).
Last girl I was with told me that "I am such an alpha male, it is so hot". Little did she know, I used to be the biggest nerd with over 4k hours in Dota2 and Starcraft lol.

But yea, fun, positive and confident seems is all what they want.
>inb4 be yourself
No, that's not what I said. Try to stay positive no matter what, even if she says "im not interested" just brush it off like it is nothing to you. Did that with several, they noticed and came back to fuck me the day after, no joke.
>>
>>60473531
I know what you mean.
I noticed Korean girls are the same.
Im skinny but curly hair gets them everytime with a slight push of persistence. Even when I invited her in, Once we got settled, I went straight to kissing her neck and she didnt reject whatsoever.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.