[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't say that the Japan in the WWII was the absolute justice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 帝国主義時代.png (155 KB, 1154x472) Image search: [Google]
帝国主義時代.png
155 KB, 1154x472
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

Japan colonized Manchuria and Korea and Taiwan and invaded China and Southeast Asia.
However, UK had had the most many colonies in the world.
The United States massacred native people and was founded by stealing their land. Also, the Philippines was the United States’s colony.
The world in WWII was the Imperialist period. All developed nations of those times were invaders.
I don't say that the Japan in the WWII was the absolute justice. But, WWII victorious nations were not justice.
European white people who made the imperialist period were the most evil.
>>
>>60473050
Hikaru, plz
>>
>>60473050
>comparing what happened in the imperial era to what happened when human rights and sovereignity mattered
>>
>it's a jap war thread again

Fuck off Takeshi
>>
>>60473050
reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>60473050
I dont think we can speak of the most evil country. Those were other times and if Japan had the opportunity to have as many colonies as the UK they would have also done it. Bottom line is were all fucking assholes because thats the nature of our species :)
>>
>>60473050
iunno i'm vietnamese and you guys managed to kill off 1-2 million vietnamese by stealing the rice harvest, which would have led to you guys getting btfo if you didn't lose.

that's worst than what france ever did when they colonized.
>>
>>60473182
>tfw
There were old viet minh vets who were equally proud of fighting for independence as they were of being in the anti-jap resistance. That's how badly the japs fucked up in SEA
>>
>>60473050
>The United States massacred native people and was founded by stealing their land. Also, the Philippines was the United States’s colony.

SELF DEFENSE.
>>
>>60473222
yeah.

people don't really hold grudges in vietnam except against china though, there's a stronger buddhist mentality there.
>>
ADMIT NANKING MASSACRE
ADMIT WAR CRIMES
NANKING MASSACRE WAR CRIMES
>>
>>60473050
Why netouyo come here? This is international board, not where you defend your warcrime. Just get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>60473524
>netouyo
is that the Japanese version of /pol/?
>>
>>60473131
>Taking damage control seriously
>>
Time for China, Korea, Vietnam to apologize for sending numerous violent criminals to Japan:

Number of foreigners arrested for crimes in Japan up by 8% in 2013

Crime Mar. 27, 2014 - 05:00PM JST ( 71 )

TOKYO —

The National Police Agency said Thursday that the number of foreigners arrested on suspicion of committing crimes totaled 9,884 in 2013, an increase of 8% over 2012, and the first increase in nine years.

According to NPA figures, criminal charges were filed against foreigners in 15,419 cases, NTV reported. Of the 9,884 arrests, Chinese accounted for the most with 4,047, followed by Vietnamese (1,118) and South Koreans (936).

The NPA also noted that in the case of Vietnamese offenders, shoplifting was the main offense, with charges being filed in 549 cases last year, NTV reported.

The figures do not include arrests of foreigners with permanent residency status and members of the U.S. military stationed in Japan.
>>
to be honest, Japan shouldn't have stopped itself from invading South Asia. therefore Filipino could be Americans, Indonesians could be dutch, many of other South Asians should have been still fellow western people, not poor dirty shitskins. and Koreans could have kept their country as it should have been a part of glorious China.
>>
>>60475042
we don't want to have anything to do with japan or netouyo. we have nothing in common or in related. please take this message seriously and please keep this in mind next time you see netouyo thread. thank you!
>>
You know that you ain't cool about this shit because of your inner inferiority complex against the Westerners, don't you?
>>
>>60473050
Agreed. Thanks for trying to liberate us from the brits, my friend
>>
>>60473304
500 people is a massacre? They peacefully liberated Nanking with minimal collateral damage.

But be a good goy and believe whatever the Chinese merchants tell you, gook.
>>
File: Hmmm.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>60473050
I agree with you. The Japanese have devoted themselves to adapting Western traditions in order to compete with Western military power, and the Western traditions that were most visible to them were the colonial settlements in Asia.

The more 'gentlemanly' coduct in continental European conflicts at the time would not have been as widely viewed by the Japanese, and their greatest influence when deciding what parts of Western culture to appropriate would have been the grim nature of colonial rule.

Its perhaps most unfortunate that the Japanese chose to apply what they had learned from Westerners at around the same time Western society was beginning to decry and dismantle these practices.

It's kind of like posting a Reddit styled rageguy comic here in 4chan. Never mind that we started it, that's conveniently forgotten now and we now hold that behavior in contempt.
>>
>>60473050
You lost, buddy. Accept it and move on.
>>
>>60475487
The level of hoops people will jump through to blame the West for non-Western failures is pretty incredible. No Westerner ever taught Japan to establish a medical facility where infants were vivisected and forcibly given frostbite. Enough with this noble child bullshit, they were just as capable of error as anybody else and are responsible for their own personal idiocy.
>>
>>60475609
Yeah, that's my point exactly mate.

They made errors yes, but they're crucified over errors we made and learned from because they made and learned from them later, playing desperate catchup to Western colonialism.
>>
File: Korean Agashi Sex Delivery.jpg (114 KB, 998x649) Image search: [Google]
Korean Agashi Sex Delivery.jpg
114 KB, 998x649
>>60475115
Calm down, have a good time with hot K-girls!
We have many Korean qts in any major cities in Japan!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.