[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Asians feel about Westerners coming over to teach English?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: japan black teacher.jpg (129 KB, 1023x767) Image search: [Google]
japan black teacher.jpg
129 KB, 1023x767
How do Asians feel about Westerners coming over to teach English?

I've heard mixed answers from Chinese.
>>
>>60470719
I'm guessing the eiffel tower is taller?
>>
>>60470719
which one is the teacher?
>>
>>60470719
>ayo hol up, so u be sayin we wuz colonizing chyna and shieet.
>>
so you're talking about how an average canadian feels about western foreigners coming to canada to teach them english?

are you a westerner in canada trying to teach canadians english, but keep getting mixed answers from the locals?
>>
wouldn't people appreciate it? like that way they know their teacher actually speaks fluently

also:
>>60470863
this
>>
>>60470719
Chinese here

I have had 2 guys from Britbongistan taught us English in my highschool classes.

One was a balding guy who can't stop talking about his childhood and has to yell at us because we were a rowdy bunch, I think he have anger issues.

The second one was better and chill as fuck, but I don't think we actually learned anything.

Come to think of it, I don't think I actually learn anything from my English classes, almost all of it is self-taught hence my terrible grammar.
>>
>>60470992
do you 崇洋媚外?
>>
>>60471071
not really, I kind of enjoy living in the middle so I get the best out of both worlds.
>>
>>60471105
sounds good fampai
>>
扑灭洋奴 复兴中华 吞光四海 屹立国际 打击美帝 实现和平

im pro-chinese Japanese.This is my Chinese speaking level.
>>
>>60470992
What? Won't they shoot you if you're a rowdy bunch in China, if for no other reason than to fill they're child execution quota?
>>
>>60471191
The only thing I can say is that I can demand for the guy with the gun to hand me his firearm, shoot him until he's a red mess on the floor and never get in trouble for it.
>>
>>60471159
Was Chinese easier to learn than English?
>>
>>60470719
From what you can see on /int/ theyre doing a poor job.

But I dont know why its so hard for Asians to get their own English teachers.
>>
>>60470719
>Westerners
But that guy is clearly african.
>>
>>60471480
How do you know he doesn't identify as a Westerner, shitlord?
>>
>>60471434
>But I dont know why its so hard for Asians to get their own English teachers.

Even their English teachers aren't usually fluent in English.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.