[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be phillipin, hognkogner,Malaysian, and etc >"i speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 454x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 454x324
>be phillipin, hognkogner,Malaysian, and etc
>"i speak English very well because Anglos colonized my country and forced English on us!!!"
seriously, aren't you ashamed of yourself?
I'm proud of not being fluent in English and my country never being colonized by filthy Anglos
>>
>>60469384
based

i don't like asians, but, fuck i love your traditionalism
>>
>>60469384
you and Thailand are literally the only countries off the top of my head that did not get colonized/put into the sphere of influence partially or full (sorry Iran, step back) of a European country
>>
But Japanese language has loads of loanwords from English. I don't think you're in the place to boast how """"independent"""" you are.
>>
>>60469384
your english sounds fine
>>
>>60469384
>t.future chinese colony
you better learn to speak chinese, bitch.
>>
>>60469384
At least those countries have their own militaries lmao
>>
you were 100% colonized by USA
>>
yes, be proud that Japanese has been saved from Anglo influence. Now make sure to mind your マナー while you walk down to your スーパー to buy some パン.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.