[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Jimbo, I hear ya've been learnin' about the so-called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: gramps.jpg (89 KB, 434x575) Image search: [Google]
gramps.jpg
89 KB, 434x575
So Jimbo, I hear ya've been learnin' about the so-called Irish Famine in that Catholic-controlled school of yers. Well it sure is funny; you'd think if 2 million people really did die of hunger after the 'tater crop failed due to a fungus, there'd still be traces of it in old fields all over Ireland, but wouldn't ya know, people have never found any! And about that 2 gorillion (begorrah, that number gets bigger every time!), well see, the non-Catholic population records show only about 15,000 dead during that time period, and mainly of alcohol poisoning. And one more thing your kinky red-haired teacher doesn't want you to think too hard about; y'know those pictures of "Famine" survivors migrating to America to found anarchism and proto-Communism, they sure do look well-fed for people who'd nearly starved to death!

It sure is funny, y'know Jimbo?
>>
first for anime
>>
based hughposting
>>
Read that all it in his voice.
Shit was cash.
>>
How did you know my nickname?
>>
File: 1459314754878.jpg (47 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1459314754878.jpg
47 KB, 633x758
>Hugh Neutron will never be your dad
>>
>>60468237
Thing about friends, Jimbo, is they always stick together. Like, have you ever wondered why so many Negroes have Irish names? Well, it just so happened that most of the plantation owners were of Irish descent, y'know! And then when Mr. Lincoln decided to emancipate them by crushing a sovereign nation that only wanted to follow the spirit of our Constitution, well them Negroes weren't exactly imaginative, so once they went their own way, they just stuck with their old family names! Didn't ya ever wonder why Tyrone is both a popular Negro name and a county back in the Emerald Isle?

But that's the thing about friends, Jimbo, they always stick together!
>>
>>60468499

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XPlSP6V8x5g
>>
You filthy fucking gall, the gorta was real.
>>
>>60469394

I worked in a famine graveyard. This must be the feel the jews get when people start disputing the holocaust.
>>
File: 1465182555683.jpg (30 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
1465182555683.jpg
30 KB, 480x490
>>60469394
>>60470024
ur women are so cute ;_;
>>
>>60470024
The feeling of being found out? Faith and begorrah.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 625x469
love this meme
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.