[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nearly all of my friends stopped talking to me out of the blue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
Nearly all of my friends stopped talking to me out of the blue a week ago. Stopped playing video games, no longer logging into their Steam accounts, won't respond to any of my messages. Everything was fine even the day before that.

I didn't do anything to piss off any of them, and am totally clueless. Should I just kill myself?
>>
Why not barge into their homes and demand answers at knifepoint?
>>
>>60466894
The fact that you are getting this emotional about it proves how lame you are to be with anon. Get some confidence and stop being a sadcase, capiche?
>>
please respond. anyone. someone..
>>
>>60466937
>>60466931
Thanks anon. You're right. It's just painful that they all decided to leave at once, and are completely ignoring me, and I don't and probably won't ever know why.
>>
shoot up a school
>>
>>60466894
Real life friends ? This is awful. Demand why, ask their gfs if you have to.

Or just online friends not being friends anymore ? This is to be expected, online friendships always break off abruptly and you never hear of them again
>>
Get some new friends.
Or murder the families of your old ones.Teach them a lesson
>>
>>60466894
>I didn't do anything to piss off any of them, and am totally clueless. Should I just kill myself?

They weren't your real friends then. Fuckem, find some new ones bro.

Do you really want to people like that? It's better you found out now rather than when you really needed them and they flaked on you.
>>
>>60466894
pay denbts first
>>
>>60466894
op's probably one of those fags that are extremely annoying in certain situations but nobody ever says anything or if someone tries then op starts sperging/doing his routine
so one day they decided that had enough and got rid of faggot op

or maybe op just needs to pay denbts
>>
>>60468093
This
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.