[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European Countries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: europe_encyclopedia.jpg (808 KB, 1375x1100) Image search: [Google]
europe_encyclopedia.jpg
808 KB, 1375x1100
>be european
>has never visited a neighboor country or a foreign country near yours
don't tell me that there are people that do that
>>
there are poor people in europe too
>>
>>60466004
yes but can you take a bus from a place to another? it's like at most 700 km between countries there
>>
>>60466112
yes, train, bus, airplane, car whatever you feel like to pick
>>
>>60466112
Yeah you can, but again, people are poor
>>
>>60466154
yes but even here some people come from the Northeast to the South which is like 3000km away and most of them are dirty poor
>>
There's no reason when you country is a whole europe
>>
>>60466295
Have you crossed that entire land mass full of fucktards?
>>
>>60465780
It's not as exciting as you think. Especially not when your neighbor is Denmark...
>>
>>60466295

Why would you ever go east of Moscow though?
>>
>>60466295
>when you country is a whole europe
Except it's almost completely empty, cold as fuck and mostly Russians live there.
>>
>>60465780
>don't tell me that there are people that do that
I hate travelling of any sort. I used to call in sick when we were supposed to go on school trips and whatnot.

I don't get the appeal and more people telling me I just HAVE to do it, just makes me hate the concept more.
>>
>>60466154
it costs fuck all to travel around europe, buy 2 loaves of bread and make some sandwhiches so you dont have to eat, bring some water and take a cheap ass fast fucking train wherever you want fucking christ there is absolutely nobody without a hundred dollars to spare from time to time
>>
>>60467161
That one time i tried to runaway 200 euro barely get me to spain borders

Fuck, french trains are so expensive
>>
Many people didn't leave France.
>>
>>60467161
there are people that make like 400€ per month and can absolutely not spare the 100
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.