[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Costa Rica. Do you like Costa Rica?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Costa_Rica.png (3 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Costa_Rica.png
3 KB, 1000x600
I like Costa Rica. Do you like Costa Rica?
>>
They talk like dipshits but they're cool
>>
I loved them in the last football World Cup 2bh
>>
fuck no dumb niggers
>>
>>60465533
27 aƱos de soledad.
>>
Seems like it and Panama are the only Central American countries that are doing good. Its apparently the whitest so thats a plus.
>>
>>60465386
Well I couldnt really tell them and their northern neighbours apart (at least in terms of culture), but
>>60465561
this
>>
>>60465563
they're literally the whitest country in central america you imbred australian
>>
>>60465737
>whitest country in central america
That's not really something to be proud about, you know.
>>
I met a Costa Rican when I lived in San Juan del Sur. I accidentally touched his butt. It was uncomfortable to say the least
>>
File: mapa-de-costa-rica.jpg (171 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
mapa-de-costa-rica.jpg
171 KB, 800x567
>>60465386
yes they are a qt country and rightful mexican clay
>>
I don't like that it's filled with ladyboys and sex tourists, and that you go to jail for 20 years if you say anything negative about the monarchy.
>>
>>60465386
Yes
>>
>>60465386
I like them, but they are so full of themseves and think they are the shit, they are not the shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.