[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lightly banter an american >he starts to pull out his gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: download (4).jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>lightly banter an american
>he starts to pull out his gun
>>
im cutting my face
>>
>shot
>>
>>60464293
>lightly banter an Indian
>he starts to pull out his poo
>>
>>60464324
good post
>>
>lightly banter an Australian without acknowledging his nationality
>he immediately resorts to national stereotypes and turns the discussion into a "my country vs. your country" argument
>>
File: 1411698954738.jpg (28 KB, 552x470) Image search: [Google]
1411698954738.jpg
28 KB, 552x470
>>60464324
You just gave me a mental picture of an Indian guy squatting down and reaching into his anus to pull out a fresh, hot log
>>
>>60464324
bad post
>>
>>60464268

>lightly banter an american
>he threatens to turn my continent into a fiery nuclear inferno
>>
>>60464405
give me a (You) when you're done wanking
>>
>lightly banter an italian
>the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black
>>
>>60464625
i take a long time to finish so I'll just give you one now
>>
File: SORRY.jpg (31 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
SORRY.jpg
31 KB, 1280x640
>banter an american
>he's friendly and tells me that's not cool and I should feel bad for being mean
>feel bad
>>
File: 1463534726144.png (142 KB, 401x300) Image search: [Google]
1463534726144.png
142 KB, 401x300
>lightly banter an Australian
>he replies by shouting in Chinese
>>
File: blahautism.jpg (186 KB, 1440x1058) Image search: [Google]
blahautism.jpg
186 KB, 1440x1058
>>60464268
>WHATS WITH THAT AGGRESSIVE BODY LANGAGE ANON ??
>I'LL STAND MY GROUND, MOVE AN INCH CLOSER AND I BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT, THE TEXAN LAW IS ON MY SIDE
>>
>banter with Canadian

>start to get bored
>>
File: too far.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
too far.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>banter with an american
>get shot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.