[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is wrong with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: NatGeo01.jpg (3 MB, 3200x2000) Image search: [Google]
NatGeo01.jpg
3 MB, 3200x2000
Why are girls of crazy?
I mean, come on. I just want to have a not fat girl to cuddle with, instead of the pillow. Is this too much of a request?
>>
Yes, it is in fact "too much of a request".

Settle for a fatty.
>>
>>60462104
but fatties are for fatties
I am not fat, I don´t have a belly.
Who has a belly goes with a belly.
Who does´t have a belly goes with a non-belly.
It is like dogs and pony. Pony don´t go with dogs, dogs don´t go with pony, they are too different
>>
cmon m8s, help me find someone NOT TO FUCK JUST TO FUCKING CUDDLE I AM A FUCKING VIRGIN 22 JEARS OLD COME ON WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>60462392
Go to your local FKK club.
>>
>>60462220
You need to find a girl who's a loser.
>>
ur rite m8 those girls owe you that puzzy

u r entitled to it

go take it
>>
>>60462032
I have never cuddled someone.
>>
>>60462583
how old r u m8? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>60462625
21 and I don't know.
>>
>>60462653
are you fat?
>>
>>60462688
no
>>
>>60462703
this is weird
why is this happening with us
why do we not know how the girls interface
>>
>>60462751
I'm not sure. I have never understood them.
>>
>>60462032
You seems desparate and boring, thats your problem weirdo
>>
>>60462858
no I just have to writ a huge asm listing and I feel to lazy to do it so instead I make dumb threads
>>
>>60462032
because women are too emotional, not to mention hormones, but it's something they can't control, sometimes their minds and body are their worse enemy
>>
>>60463074
worst*
>>
>>60463138
I can´t get what you are trying to tell me. But you are right. Fug.
>>
>>60462392
27 and still going strong.
Settle in for the long haul.
>>
>>60462220
This is incorrect
>>
>>60463270
>I can´t get what you are trying to tell me
women aren't rational, they're impulsive and emotional, that's what should look insane for you I guess
>>
>>60462032
Nobody know why girls are crazy, it's one of the great mysteries

Regardless you need to acknowledge the crazy and deal with it.
The way to do so is to pretend you're right in all situations, whatever she says stay calm and don't listen too much (if you actually try to understand, it will hurt your mind).

Just pretend to listen and wait until they are done
(this advice applies to talking to women in general, even when they aren't bitching)
>>
>>60463793
Are there absolutely no rational girls?
>>
>>60463838
well you can definitely get a woman who will pretend to be rational for you because she loves you
so there's that
>>
>>60463911
>because she loves you
oh, that is FUCKING AWESOME
good night m8s
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.