[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the promiscuity of Brazilian girls a meme? I want to study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: biggest_bunda_contest_winner.jpg (68 KB, 500x856) Image search: [Google]
biggest_bunda_contest_winner.jpg
68 KB, 500x856
Is the promiscuity of Brazilian girls a meme? I want to study abroad in Rio to get some sweet bunda but I want to know if it's worth it. Also how safe is Rio for a black american. Can I just not open my mouth and blend in? Sometimes when I go to other countries (like Guyana) people can immediately tell I'm a yankee.
>>
>Is the promiscuity of girls a meme?

fixed, also, sadly not
>>
>Is the promiscuity of Brazilian girls a meme?

It's like literally every group of women in the world. INDIVIDUALS!

But yes, you can profit bunda.

>I want to study abroad in Rio to get some sweet bunda but I want to know if it's worth it

If you like degeneracy, gonorrhea, and crime, Rio is the perfect place for you.

>Can I just not open my mouth and blend in?
Yes. If you pick regular clothes, of course.
>>
>>60459480
Sadly? More easy sex sounds like a good thing to me
>>
>>60459667
yeah, enjoy STD and good luck if someday you want a gf/wife
>>
>>60459848
>yeah, enjoy STD and good luck if someday you want a gf/wife
Surely I could just wear a condom. Is brazilian pussy so toxic it melts latex?
>>
>>60459421
>Is the promiscuity of Brazilian girls a meme?
It depends, but Rio's culture is completely pro-promiscuity and pro-trickery.

>Also how safe is Rio for a black american.
The way you dress matters, dress like a rich brazilian or like a gringo and you're fucked.

I'd recommend to dress like an average brazilian.
>>
>>60459947
>Surely I could just wear a condom
try not to forget about it
>Is brazilian pussy so toxic it melts latex?
no clue, ask them
>>
>>60459966
How does one dress like the average brazilian
>>
File: torcedores.jpg (113 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
torcedores.jpg
113 KB, 400x269
>>60460021
On Rio? Like this

<<<<<

Sleeveless shirt, beach shorts. I'd recommend a Flamengo shirt by the way.
>>
>>60460397
So dress like a complete tool?
>>
>>60460397
>Sleeveless
Not a necessity
>shorts
Jeans should suffice, but
>wearing jeans in this hellish climate
>>
>>60460474
Think about where they live and call them tools. Of course they'd look like tools if they walked around like that in your cold-ass country.
>>
>>60459966
>>60460491
Do you guys know how brazilian girls will treat a (not chad) black american?
>>
>>60460643
I'm from Rio. They'll great you nicely, people here like tourists too. You probably won't look nor sound (I'm sorry, but every American I've seen speaking Portuguese, even the ambassador, has a distinct Anglo accent) carioca, so don't try too hard. Just be aware of your surroundings and a good shady places.
>>
>>60460803
treat you nicely*
avoid shady places*
I hate you, autocorrect
>>
>>60460562
Yeah nah mate, even considering heat they still look like tools.
They look like extras from a limp bizkit video
>>
I don't know, but Unitedstatesians and European women are more promiscuous, more "liberal".
>>
>>60459421
It's not but you also have to be a total chad and play the game exactly right or they will make fun of you/ won't sleep with you.

t. lived with brazilians in Portugal

>a brazilian once punched me when I told him I don't care about how many grills he slept with
>>
>>60463132
We are American not Unitedstatesian or whatever other name you insecure monkeys try to stick us with. Just because your irrelevant country is on the continent of South America doesn't mean you can take our adjective from us. That's not how it works.
>>
File: header-copy.png (648 KB, 1502x844) Image search: [Google]
header-copy.png
648 KB, 1502x844
>>60463288
>this triggers the Unitedstasian
>>
>>60463615
>Unitedstasian
I would use that word if it wasn't so long
>>
>Also how safe is Rio for a black american

Very safe since black people don't rob black people
>>
>>60464623

This, they only rob white people, locals or foreign
>>
File: 1444831931037.png (14 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
1444831931037.png
14 KB, 646x720
>>60463615

Kek

gonna start using that word

>>60463219
>>a brazilian once punched me when I told him I don't care about how many grills he slept with
>>
>>60464623
This is great to know. Any tips on how to avoid being murdered?
>>
>>60464829

Not buying drugs or being a drug dealer
>>
>>60464901
By buying drugs do you mean hard drugs like coke or heroin or is there still a chance of me dying if I go out to buy some weed
>>
>>60464901

This, also, you need to dress well, if you dress like a poor guy, not a single girl will want you.

All 8/10 Brazilian girls, doesn't matter the color prefer white guys, that's a fact. So you need to look rich, only if you look rich they would want you.
>>
>>60464623
You kidding me, right? The most people who suffers with the criminals here are the black people. Statistics doesn't lie.
>>
>>60464976

All drugs. More than 90% of our homicide rates are drug related
>>
File: absolute_madman.jpg (90 KB, 462x460) Image search: [Google]
absolute_madman.jpg
90 KB, 462x460
>>60459421
>>60459613
>>
>>60465062
What brands will Brazilain women respect most? The typical like Gucci or Armani or is there some other way of looking rich. Here you don't need brands (but they help) to look rich. Some boat shoes, pastel colored shorts, a button up and a douche face are enough

>>60465152
>>60464623
This is concerning as I'm getting conflicting information. Which is it? Will being black get me ignored or targeted because in America if you're white in a bad neighborhood people might verbally harass you but only the bravest will brutalize you because everyone knows the cops will give way more shits if the victim is white

>>60465154
Are there no safe ways of getting weed? Are there no only weed dealers? Is every dealer selling a whole bunch of other shit on the side?
>>
>>60465334
clever
>>
>how to dress in Brazil

board shorts; flamengo or Corinhintians t-shirts; 'sapatenis'; nike or barcelona hat

good luck
>>
File: Danni-Raupp_JOY-016[1].jpg (2 MB, 2002x2765) Image search: [Google]
Danni-Raupp_JOY-016[1].jpg
2 MB, 2002x2765
>>60459421
typical black ghetto dude like big asses
get a real girlyou would be proud to bring home
get a gaucha from the far south
>>
>>60465478
>get a gaucha from the far south
So here's the thing about being black. Even if I bring a black girl home my parents are proud.
>>
>>60465355
The fact is: it doesn't matter your color. A robber will rob you if you show him that you will bring benefit. He doesn't give a shit if you are white, black, brown or yellow. If you show a smartphone, a headphone or a wallet full of money, he will point a gun at your head requesting you to give these things. Black people are who most suffer with criminals because they are the majority who lives in dangerous area, so it makes sense. Just simple don't show value objects when you're walking at the streets that you will be fine.
>>
>>60465636
So I can't take my phone out with me or listen to music while I walk or I'll be robbed? Jesus
>>
>>60465355
>>60465636
Oh, and one more thing, STAY AWAY FROM THE FAVELAS AND OTHER BAD NEIGHBORHOODS. Even if you aren't showing anything of value, the risk is high of being addressed by a robber/favelado/drug dealer in these areas.
>>
File: 11071977[1].jpg_ver=0.jpg (43 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
11071977[1].jpg_ver=0.jpg
43 KB, 550x309
>>60465464
This is the official t shirt of Brazil, wear this and you will be left alone.
>>
>>60465760
Well, you can. But will you risk? Does it worth the risk? Even if you are in a, theoritically, safe area? Sorry man, but this is Brazil, I'm just telling the truth. This country is most ruined by the crime empire.
>>
When I was 16, a 22 year old hue wanted to take my virginity. We made out, she sucked my dick a bit and then told me we should to to her apartment the day after.
I bought condoms and all but a 22 year old dude (friend of a friend's brother who we hung out with often) told me about waiting for a special girl and shiet.
I went to her apartment, we made out and she sucked my cock again for a bit. When she told me we should get down to business, I refused, telling her I wasn't ready and shit.

I've always regretted doing that, because the following year I lost my virginity in Brazil to an older argie girl and it sucked. The condom I wore was flawed and it was so tight that it kinda stopped my dick's bloodstream and killed my boner when I was 5 minutes in and doing a decent job. I woke up with a sore dick and a bruise on the base of my shaft.
That bitch told everyone about it and it scarred me enough to being scared of fucking girls in my social circle because I feared something bad would happen and they would tell everyone.

Sorry for the blogpost but yeah, Brazilian girls are pretty promiscuous. Keep an eye on her acquaintances, though. If they look like thugs, don't go after them because the thugs may see it as disrespectful and bash your head in.
>>
>>60465636
So progressive ;_;
>>
>>60466228
I already made out with a ton of girls in buenos aires and la plata.
It's called the outsider effect. If you are a foreigner you are better.
>>
>Nigger wants to go to another country for MUH DICK
Not even surprised really. Americans should be quarantined
>>
File: 1457130291368.webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1457130291368.webm
1 MB, 360x640
>>60465355
>Only the bravest
>>
>>60463219
He sounds like a shit person
>>
>>60463219
kek
>>
File: 1462723753106.jpg (39 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1462723753106.jpg
39 KB, 657x527
>>60459421
Pls, America, let me in your country and mix a little of my black monkey blood into your fat women
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.