[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were Mesopotamians Arabs ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: map01-02.jpg (511 KB, 3000x2189) Image search: [Google]
map01-02.jpg
511 KB, 3000x2189
Were Mesopotamians Arabs ?
>>
They didn't speak Arabic so they weren't Arabs.
>>
>>60451017
Did they have the same face than modern Iraqi ?
>>
>>60451106
Genetically speaking, yes, they will be most closely related to modern-day Iraqis. Of course Iraqis have Arab admixture, but not that much.
>>
File: image.png (253 KB, 960x729) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253 KB, 960x729
>>60450972
Fugg, so Ur was a coastsl city.
>>
>>60450972
No, because arabs was in yemen back then, how ever sumerians traveled to what now called saudia and met the yemen arabs and sumerians become talking in arabic they call it "arab mustarib" but then the yemen arabs "arab ariba" came to saudia and sumerians got back to sumer in iraq now, at 75 AC the Sumerian language were replaced by armani, then about 700 years later it were replaced by arabic, so are we iraqis arab? Yes we are, but are we native arabs? Not really.. We just learned the language. Actually arabs can be found in Yemen now days
>>
>>60451778
Does your mum wear a niqab, or just a hijab?
>>
File: IMG_20160108_185346.jpg (150 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160108_185346.jpg
150 KB, 640x429
>>60450972
Pic related, the arabs of iraq are still having the same culture Sumerians had and they still building their houses like that. (Sumerians were living like this) even the language of iraq now days "the iraqi arabic" contains a very huge number of words that from Sumerian, for an example MuShkhush and Saku and maku
>>
>>60450972
No that would imply they spoke arabic
>>
>>60451867
Niqab
I have a full research about this if you want i can tell you about everything
Add my kik: karrar.kazuya
>>
>>60451930
That's cool.
>>
>>60451106
Yes actually same.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.