[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a question for frenchbros. If you were asking somebody "you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1464482098173.jpg (80 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
1464482098173.jpg
80 KB, 500x651
Got a question for frenchbros. If you were asking somebody "you watch the window", you would say "vous regardez la fenetre." but if you didn't say you, but were still speaking to somebody else, would you conjugate regarde? would it be regarde la fenetre or regardez la fenetre? And sorry if this isnt the right board to ask.
>>
Regarder*
>>
I'm probably dumb as shit but I don't understand what you're asking.
>>
>>60449172
W-What
>>
>>60449287
>>60449335
If i asked my friend to watch the window, how would i say it in french.
>>
>>60449476
Regarde la fenêtre if it's indeed a friend, regardez if it's informal

> If you were asking somebody "you watch the window", you would say "vous regardez la fenetre."

Depends, are saying he is watching the window or are you asking that guy to watch it ?
>>
>>60449570
Asking him to watch it, im just wondering if you still conjugate words when the subject (vous) is not mentioned.
>>
I know how these things work in german
if you want to hear that
>>
>>60449726
When the subject is implied i should say
>>
>>60449726
"Vous regardez la fenêtre" is weird when asking someone to do it, it sounds like he's alreayd doing it
It's more like "Regardez la fenêtre (s'il vous plait)" or "Pouvez-vous regarder la fenêtre" or the less complicated "vous pouvez regarder la fenêtre ?"
If it's someone you know well no need to use vous, juste replace regardez with regarde

> im just wondering if you still conjugate words when the subject (vous) is not mentioned.

Yes
>>
>>60449893
Alright thanks france, good lookin out homie
>>
>>60449746
No fuck off deutschecuck, you're native language will be arabic soon enough
>>
>>60450165
No problem
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.