[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this graph accurate? Pajeet dominated the world in 1AD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: gdp history.png (102 KB, 1024x610) Image search: [Google]
gdp history.png
102 KB, 1024x610
Is this graph accurate? Pajeet dominated the world in 1AD?
>>
Yes. Jews and Jesus learned everything in India
>>
>>60449012
it looks somewhat accurate but I doubt its entirely correct. I don't think India was above Europe for that long
>>
They were still riding the Alexander the Great wave
>>
Alexander the Great failed in India.
>>
The only reason they are that high is because of their huge population which has always been big and because their land is fertile as FUCK and has/had a shit ton of natural resources. It's not because of some advanced civilization or something.

When a leader from the greater Persia area needed money for any reason whatsoever, he'd simply go to India and plunder. Mahmud of Ghazni did it 17 times.
>>
>West Europe only

This is excluding the Byzantine Empire. That's bullshit.
>>
>>60449559
>Byzantine Empire
is middle east.
which explains why it's gdp goes to shit by 1000-1500
>>
>>60449354
>the only reason india's gdp was that high was because they properly capitalized on their natural resources 1000 years before the notion of a service economy existed

don't you have some balding to do
>>
>>60449745
This is explained by the Turkic migrations. Not necessarily the Byzantine collapse, even though they are tied together.
>>
>>60449012
what the fuck is this scale
>>
File: world-gdp-across-ages.png (74 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
world-gdp-across-ages.png
74 KB, 1500x1125
Ok I'm triggered
>>
>>60450075
MAKE ASIA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>60450054
percentage of world GDP output I believe
>>
pre-industrial gdp is a meme
>>
>>60450075
>Africa
>11% in 1000AD

I need an explanation.
>>
>>60451424
Explain
>>
>>60451760
we wuz kings.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.