[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>taking a shower >go out of the shower >look at me in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: cry.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
58 KB, 645x773
>taking a shower
>go out of the shower
>look at me in the mirror
>im naked and wet
>look that im a 6/10, i have a nice body, my dick and my balls are pretty
>still virgin
also my face is like the macho iberico average

i need be brown and i will be a macho iberico

im very white, idk why, my mom and my father are not white as me
>>
>>60447859
Do you talk to any girls m8?

if you're not really putting forth the effort can't really expect anything to change...

Try getting out of your comfort zone and doing something new if you want to get new results
>>
Nice blog you utter melt
>>
>>60447859
It's summer, get tanned
>>
File: 1421540618053.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1421540618053.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>60447983
Shut your fucking mouth you filthy stupid moor I fucking dare you to fucking reply to me again you piece of shit. I don't come to /int/ just to listen to your stupid pretentious bullcrap that your cunt mother never slapped the shit out of you for when you were still a little shit. I dare you to post your address here you pretentious faggot piece of shit, I will fucking hunt you down and skin you the fuck alive. You know what I think of you, I think youre a fucking 0/10 you fucking loser. Kill yourself dipshit, no one likes you. Fuck you you fucking homo, I'd love to drive a knife through your fat fucking face you hit eating turd. I'll find you one day and break your face you twat, fuck you. 0/10 kill yourself you little bitch. Youre whole life is fucking irrelevant, you'll mean nothing to anyone when you kill yourself in a few years. Fuck you, and stop fucking shitposting on this board. None of anything you say is even remotely funny, you autistic fucking loser. Your mom should have drowned you in her cunt fluids before you were allowed into a world that is far too good for you. Eat shit faggot. I bet there's at least 3 dozen people in your life who'd be laughing about that. They'd laugh as your mom broke down and became an emotional wreck while watching you cascket get lowered into the icy dirt, seeing the last of her flesh and blood leaving her forever. She'll dream of being with you every night, just to wake up every morning and remember that what's she's sacrificed her entire life for is now dead. That fucking look on her face when she realizes that her life is over will be priceless. So kill yourself you fucking bastard, you pretentious low-grading twat.
>>
>>60447983
>i did not leave my house for 9 months
>i dont know how to talk with people or girls

You're not going to learn at home, if you keep doing the same thing you've always done you'll get the same results
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.