[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fixed Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: fixed_europe_map.png (54 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
fixed_europe_map.png
54 KB, 1280x1024
I fixed Europe
>>
>>60445254
Consider killing yourself.
>>
>>60445254
Why
>>
>>60445254
still shit

redundant countries that need to be unified:

>Russia, Belarus, Ukraine
>Norway, Sweden, Denmark
>UK, Ireland
>France, Belgium
>Portugal, Spain, Catalonia
>Yugos
>Romania, Moldova
>Czeckoslovakia
>Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland
>Balts, finland
>>
>>60445394
what do you mean why?
>>
File: make a map.png (129 KB, 1184x946) Image search: [Google]
make a map.png
129 KB, 1184x946
You are aware of the fact that Istanbul alone has more people then the whole of greece?
Youd basically make the greeks islamic that way, Contantinopel could become an own citystate tho.
>>
>>60445424
Ukraine is there for one reason and one reason only, to be a buffer.
>Scandinavia
>being a monolithic state
Unless you want The Troubles Two, Eternal Uprisings edition, combining UK and Ireland is a bad idea.
And where the fuck are you seeing Belgium, or Moldova for that matter, those combinations have already been done pal.
>combining the Yugoslavs cause that worked so well last time
>implying Dutch is German
>implying Switzerland would ever give up its sovereignty
>Balts and Finns are the same meme
>>
>>60445254
how does that fix it
>>
>>60445631
Yeah that little bit I did with Greece far from perfect, but I said fuck it and went with it anyway.
>>
File: Shit.jpg (13 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
13 KB, 200x255
>>60445254
>Tfw your country doesnt exist on the map
>>
>>60445920
congratulations, you just made the greeks a minority in their own country
>>
>>60446019
Well you know what /int/ says, the only difference between a Greek and Turk is religion, and debts.
>>
File: MegaLondonistan.jpg (185 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
MegaLondonistan.jpg
185 KB, 640x390
>>60445920
There are just some sad realities that must be accepted.
For this reason I made Londonistan an independent ultramulticultural citystate.
I must revoke the annexation of Slovenia tho, I didnt think that through.
Also Austria uniting with us has been forbidden for all time due to ... reasons.

>>60445424
>putting the yugos together
I shiggy diggy
If the albanians dont breed out the rest you can expect massive ethnic unrest again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.