[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is race relations in the Southern USA? Is it tense with race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_3195.jpg (4 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3195.jpg
4 MB, 4608x2592
How is race relations in the Southern USA? Is it tense with race war being imminent as in California with Mexicans vs Whites?

Or is it calm, and everyone is friend with each other? Cause both the White and Black dudes respective grandfathers grew up working at the same farm and so on?
>>
>>60437975
>California
>race war imminent

I thought Cali was liberal central?
>>
>>60438054

Mexicans attacking White Trump supporters and so on.
>>
>>60437975
I'm from the North but my impression of the South is that its not on the edge of race war but common people are openly racist. The rule of thumb imo is that the North is more racist than the South but the South is very open about it while us Northerners keep quiet.

>>60438054
only the coastal cities, and even then there are still a lot of racists (racist hispanics, racist whites, racist blacks, a whole rainbow) in there
>>
African Americans are patriotic as fuck.

The South is the most conservative American region.
>>
For the most part it's stable, even cordial. Obviously there are complete bigots on both sides but generally people just don't want any drama.
>>
>>60438170
>African Americans are patriotic as fuck.
don't know about that
>>
File: 1371573106819.jpg (73 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1371573106819.jpg
73 KB, 300x300
>>60438170
>African Americans are patriotic as fuck.
You sure 'bout that..?
>>
>>60438292

If they aren't patriotic why the South is the most republican region?
>>
Did you know that southern USA is only east of Texas. Arizona is not south, I learnt in an American forum. Blacks and whites get along beter because they both have similar culture/religion/language
>>
>>60438347
White christian conservatives.
>>
>>60438161
This is the truth. I've lived in Chicago and South Carolina and I find people in the South to be much more open about their racist beliefs, but Northerners are much more quiet about it. Chicago is also the country's most segregated large city and there is a lot of tension between the different races. I felt that there was less tension in South Carolina.
>>
>>60437975
Race war will never happened

It had the best chance to happen 50 years ago and yet it didn't.
>>
>>60438560
If it didn't happen in LA in '92, it's pretty much not gonna happen.
>>
We are openly racist, and the Blacks don't mind, so we're cool with each other.
>>
File: 1465155042093.jpg (20 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1465155042093.jpg
20 KB, 500x364
>>60438170
>Brazilians
>>
We're actually pretty chill around here. The only racists I've ever met are just from /pol/. The South is too polite to be racist. Openly racist. Deep down we all just want to round up some blacks an auction them off to farmers as slaves. But that would be impolite so we don't do it.

So we're basically a bigger, whiter, more American version of Japan.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.