[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this image make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: WE.jpg (82 KB, 629x497) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
82 KB, 629x497
How does this image make you feel?
>>
>>60437838
Good. You deserve it.
>>
>>60437838
pretty spooped desu
how is the carriage moving without any horses pulling it ?
>>
I'm not a fan of carriages.
>>
I ain't no trippin, it's just a matter of time.
>>
I feel nothing. Not my business anyways.
>>
>>60437838
puzzled
>>
Why is the driver a woman?
>>
>niggerlovers
>>
>>60437838
They look happy
>>
>>60437838
like they gonna divorce anytime soon

but i think that of EVERY marriage with a white woman, not only interracial ones
>>
>>60437838
Disgusted
>>
Pretty lonely
And I feel a great lack of horse pulled carriage in my life
>>
>>60437838
ban horse racing
ban horse riding
so sick of this shit
>>
Sad

They are already not many white people in this world and this cunt is going to throw her genes to the toilets and raise up a baby nigger alone once the nigger father is going to leave her.
>>
That kid in the back will grow up to be a fine cuck poster on 4chan.
>>
>>60444222
>ban the only reasons horses are kept around
why do you hate horses?
>>
>>60437838
American.
>>
>>60444818

>over 1 billion white people in this world
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE DYING!!!!!!

Are you gonna say that the human race is dying because of the increasing of gay relations too?
Ah, 4chan never fails to show it's autism.
>>
>>60437838
That kid in the background looks very disappointed. We must guard and guide this prodigy.
>>
She looks kinda foreign, doesnt feel much
>>
File: картошечка (3).jpg (873 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
картошечка (3).jpg
873 KB, 1200x1600
Why do womens arms get so fat once they hit 25? Gross
>>
husband in the dark
2016 Release
>>
>>60437838
Beautiful
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.