[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Euros act like they're some kind of high brow intellectuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462099210690.jpg (60 KB, 638x605) Image search: [Google]
1462099210690.jpg
60 KB, 638x605
>Euros act like they're some kind of high brow intellectuals for knowing English
>They only know it from watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air repeats while growing up.

Wow, so enlightened.
>>
FPoBA was dubbed
>>
>>60434837
Which is why most Italians are shit at English
>>
>>60435429
Maybe.
Do you have Arabic-dubbed media by any chance?
>>
>>60434788
>Fresh Prince of Bel Air

How old are you?
>>
>>60434788
Ok anglo-san, tell us your second language you are somewhat fluent in.

It won't prove anything at all, but maybe you are one of the people from saying:
Everyone except USA citizens can speak two languages: English and their own. Americans can't use even one properly.
>>
>>60435482
They have hindi cable channels. Not sure about muslim ones.
>>
I started understanding English while watching Eek the cat.
>>
>>60434788
Cartoon Network was my teacher, Courage the Cowardly dog is the best cartoon that has or ever will be made, upvote if you agree
>>
>>60435482
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_United_Kingdom#Most_common_immigrant_languages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Italy#Native_languages_of_foreigners

You have three times as many Arabic speakers than the UK.
>>
I was actually born and raised in London. I'm just here to take advantage of the free uni.
>>
>>60434788
You are basically retarded you don't speak multiple languages.
>>
>>60434788
Stfu britbong.
>>
>>60436100
What's the point? You could practice some language for years and everyone still speaks English anyway.

If it's not being said in English it's not worth saying.
>>
File: 1401381677529.png (1 MB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1401381677529.png
1 MB, 1024x683
>tfw our school system has 4 languages every student has to learn
>>
>study english since kindergarten
>still can't get grammar right

why english is so hard? i can read and listen 100% alright no problem but when i start writing shit is not ok
>>
>>60434788
>>They only know it from watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air repeats while growing up.

Was that show really that popular in the UK?
>>
>>60436650
Massive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwS14TiO7Pk
>>
>>60435913

Francais you cunt
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.