[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? Poland was on Australian levels of shit posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: poland.png (3 KB, 227x223) Image search: [Google]
poland.png
3 KB, 227x223
What went wrong? Poland was on Australian levels of shit posting then they just dropped off the radar? I miss them ;_;
>>
Covert Russian invasion
>>
khan'd pole was something. he was single handedly hyping anything up. he now is only making the spain liek thread and dont come here japs thread sometimes
>>
>>60434684
i like the dont come here japs threads those are funny
>>
>>60434725
it has just become repetitive without change and nobody posts anymore.
the first several threads were fun. the funniest one was that the pole finally fessed up that its a joke thread because too many japanese condemned him.
>>
>>60434344
>3 KB :3
>>
>>60434978
Wasn't there a japanese poster who kept making threads about poland? Is that how the pole who made the 'don't come here japs' threads started?
>>
>>60435316
He wasn't a Japanese poster, he was Polish.
>>
>>60435502
so he had a proxy?
>>
>>60435540
yup.
>>
>>60435316
i havent seen him these days. probably he gets bored of making those threads.

the first "dont come here japs" thread suddenly showed up out of nowhere and had constantly gotten a bunch of both serious and joke posts from japanese for awhile. so yeah thats the first reason why poland has gotten attention from a certain number of japanese and the japanese fell for poland.

speaking of myself i once helped his khand thread spamfest like your easter one. that cracked me up to death and i believe its probably his best work ever.
>>
>>60434684
s-sorry
exams are coming 2bh
>>
>>60437045
come back to us soon
>>
>>60437139
2 weeks left my khan
>>
>>60437166
the khan rises brother
>>
We got bored. I shitpost on /his/ and /v/ regularly though.
>>
>What went wrong?
nothing, most of them are hidden in the generals I guess
>>
>>60434344
LE EPIC SHITPOSITNG MEME XDXDXD
>>
File: American Culture.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
American Culture.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
I crap post nearly every thread but nobody can tell if we're shitposting or not.

t. pooposter
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.