[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop the Brazilian self-genocide? Just to put things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: homicide rate brazil.jpg (39 KB, 590x198) Image search: [Google]
homicide rate brazil.jpg
39 KB, 590x198
How do we stop the Brazilian self-genocide?

Just to put things into perspective, less than 10,000 people have been killed in the Ukraine conflict, and 21,000 people have been killed during the 7 year Boko Haram insurgency. The entire Syrian civil war has resulted in less than 100,000 civilian deaths.
>>
They'll sort themselves out eventually. No need to play international cop.
>>
>>60427428
In Brazil, you must kill to survive.
>>
>>60427428
97% of this statistic is literally drug dealers or cops that fight in drug wars. They do it willingly, most BRs have never seen a gun hold by another person but a cop, if you dont mess with anyone the most that it could happen to you is to get robbed
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 386x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 386x381
>>60427428
>he doesnt survive each and every day in a country with 50k murders a year
how does it feel being a weakling?
>>
>>60427428
Blows my mind when thinking that every 20 years 1 million hues are murdered and probably the real numbers are much higher considering that most of them remain unreported. For example, every year 40,000 kids disappear in Brazil.
>>
>>60427732
the numbers are right m8. those that dont get reported are when then dont find the corpses
>>
>>60427613
>97% of this statistic is literally drug dealers or cops that fight in drug wars.

That's the biggest meme you have ever invented. You're also the only one who posts it, because it's so purely fiction not even Bolsonaro would believe it.
>>
>>60427663
Better and Safer.
>>
>>60427613
Liveleak disagrees with you, you can literally get shot in Brazil because some dindus want your motorbike
>>
>>60427428
Syrian civil war resulted almost half a million civilian deaths. Get your facts right
>>
>>60427958
well if you refuse to give your bike that obviously happens duh, also
>using liveleak as parameter
>>
>>60427859
>implying I dont feel safe in a dangerous place because i now how to deal with danger like most BRs
if I move to a safer country it will a plus for me since i am used to danger meanwhile to you guys it's always danger when you have to leave your bubble of safety
>>
File: Asstralian culture.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Asstralian culture.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>60427428

Why is Asstralia so dangerous to be a kangaroo?
>>
Bruh, way more than 200,000 civilians have died in Syria.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.