[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Islam a religion of peace? Do you like muslims in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: Islam.jpg (18 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Islam.jpg
18 KB, 500x333
Is Islam a religion of peace? Do you like muslims in your country?
>>
muslims are mostly good people.
>>
>>60426450
we have very different muslims in the US i think
>>
>>60426373

no and no.
>>
>>60426491
A lot of ours are pre 1979 Iranians and the smarter variety of Arabs
>>
yes and yes
>>
File: 1431597596145.jpg (612 KB, 2500x2334) Image search: [Google]
1431597596145.jpg
612 KB, 2500x2334
>>60426373
>>
American Muslims are pretty nice people as far as the religious go, but like with people who are really Christian just don't be gay etc etc and you're golden with them

European Muslims are a bit more concerning, newer immigrants, less time to integrate, do not like
>>
>>60426373
When did Muhammad said Islam was religion of peace? Sauce?

And I don't really mind them. Maybe we could get along
>>
no
no
>>
>>60426373
Memes asides, there are more than 1 billion Muslims.
If only 1% of them would be violent, we would have 1 million terrorists around the world, and it's not the case, at all.
>>
I've only met one muslim family in my life, they live in a hippy tourist trap town 30 minutes away from me. They are meh people, they own a bakery. Their sister was a fuckfriend of my best friend.
As far as I know Muslim are OK unless thrown into a bunch. Just like jews, just like mormons.
>>
More like religion of piss
>>
>>60426771
You don't have to be actively killing people to be complicit in terrorism

Many Muslims are sympathetic to the cause of jihadists so their reluctance to report or even their support in some cases is a huge problem, so it's pretty ignorant to just count the Muslims who are out literally blowing people up when you should also be including those with similar mindsets
>>
>>60426771
There might not be many terrorists but that doesn't mean they understand our culture because they don't they come here start fights act big and think they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>60426373
Did Muhammad go to war? Did he conquest? Did he kill?

Islam is a religion of war.
>>
>>60426771
There is other kinds of violence besides terrorism, and other problems besides violence
>>
>>60426373
No
Not usually but there must be some good people mixed in there somewhere? Right?
>>
>>60426373
>Is Islam a religion of peace?
No.

>Do you like muslims in your country?
They're like 65% pure motherfuckers, 35% reliable bros.
>>
>>60426831
12th post best post
>>
>>60426373
Ofcourse.
>>
>>60426373
Muslims make up 1% of the population and have lived here for hundreds of years, so they are very well intergrated. Fuck immigrants though.
>>
no
yes as long as they don't sandnig about their religion
>>
>>60426596
I've met Iraqi's and Yemeni, we got the educated escapist type. And Black converts. I've literally only met awesome Muslims in my life. But I'd shoot any rapefugee if they ever came on my property. I like our current Muslim population. And I don't want to get the freeloading welfare leeches.
>>
>>60426848
Yes, yes and yes. Muslims started wars from the get-go. The religion didn't expand peacefully but by warfare.
>>
>>60426373
No.
Yes, they are the only muslims whom I like.
>>
>>60427015
I feel like the black converts all REALLY have a chip on their shoulders about white people, those are our "not fun" Muslims but they're not out killing people and are actually usually very liberal in their beliefs regarding gay people and shit so whatever stay the course I say
>>
>>60427079
Yeah, but they're virtually harmless. The Nation of Islam in general is a harmless organization. I would vote for Farrah Khan 1000 times before I'd put up that piece of shit from Black Lives Matter.
>>
>>60427111
BLM and NOI have a lot of overlap though, the ideologies are very similar, BLM is just younger and louder

But again if all they're gonna do is yell at white people every now and then I can deal
>>
>>60427009
Muslims are the reason why your country looks like a Croissant
>>
No.
No.
They're backwards, opportunistic and dishonest.
>"But not all Muslims!"
True, it's just 90+% of them. They have no right to be here and we should get rid of them.
Their Religion, like all religions, shouldn't have any special rights or privileges, it should just be treated like any club.
>>
My family fucking HATES Muslims. Like, of they had a gun they would go and kill every Muslim they saw. Me? I think they're good people, I wouldn't fault someone for their religion unless they were extremists, and most Muslims I met were decent people.
>>
>>60426373
They mostly mind their own business, so yeah.
Nah, I don't mind them.
I guess I'm an apostate Muslim cause fuck praying 5 times a day, and avoiding pork is a pain in the ass when pretty much everyone else eats it.
>>
>>60426373
I have to be honest with you in this matter, I befriended a moroccan muslim years ago that was the kindest person you could ever meet; after a while, when he returned home, he invited me to spend some time with his family in Casablanca. His mother was a sweet woman that offered me hospitality and more, she cooked awesome meals, she spent time talking with me despite my horrible french, and when the time came to say goodbye she told me 'Vous peuvex revenir quand vous voulez, vous ĆŖtes comme un fils pour moi.' ;_;
She was very religious and prayed more than the required five times a day, very proud of her Haji in Mecca.
Years later his son died from cancer here in Italy and me and my family paid to send him back home.
Then I have some muslim neighbours now and they are the loudest shits in the neighbourhood, obnoxious and rude.
So I would say that it pretty much depends from person to person, but the muslim's hospitality is in general legendary.
>>
It's a religion of peace as much as any is. Which is completely and not at all at the same time.
Religion doesn't affect anything in the world.
People's interpretation of religion is what matters.

I don't mind if there are muslims in my country, so long as they are not from the violent, backwards cultural shitholes they all currently reside in.
>>
Thank God we don't have them there.
>>
>>60427175
But those are bosnian muslims. We should just split the country 50-50, send the muslims to Albania, and be done with it.
>>
No

No
>>
>>60427232
Croatia's borders are amazing. Please do not ruin them.
>>
>>60427232
I like the way you think.
>tfw alija's family lived in belgrade up to 1861 when they moved to bosnia
>>
Though I've never had problems with Muslims in my country, no I would not say it's a religion of peace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8ds53dvd2Y
>>
>>60426800
How do I make fuckfriends?
>>
>>60426848
>Did Muhammad go to war? Did he conquest?
He also tried peace, but then jihad'd the fuck outta a city for fucking one of his trade routes.

I'd love to see him in one of the Civ games, but we all know how depictions of the prophet in mainstream media goes.
>>
>>60427215
This is the first non-angry/racist post I've seen from an Italian desu.
>>
>>60427321
He'd be wearing rainbow coloured turban and robes and would be a huge pacifist :D
>>
>>60427291
the same way you get a gf but instead of asking her out on dates you say you dpn't want a relationship
>>
Semi related quedtion: why are views critical of islam seen as racist? Islam is an ideology. It's like saying anti gommie views are racist.
>>
>>60427356
How do I get a gf?

>>60426373
no

They have to be the American type of muslims or else I'm cool.
>>
>>60427231
>Brazilian Islamic Favela

Must be the closest thing to Apocalypse.
>>
>>60427364
>It's like saying anti gommie views are racist
they are though
>>
>>60427349
Nah man, I'm totally sure they'd go the Ghandi route.
He'd look legit, but you let that guy make an army, he will destroy you first chance.
God help everyone if he gets nukes.
>>
>>60427364
Is it really? I don't think I've ever seen anybody say that. It's just that being Arab has so long been linked to being Muslim it just falls into it.
>>
>>60427383
>you're just islamophobic
>you're just gommiephobic

:DD
>>
>>60427364
Just another leftist trick to silence you, don't look for a logical link.

>hurrr you ebul razist lol
>>
File: Islam-Army.jpg (50 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
Islam-Army.jpg
50 KB, 750x420
>>60426373
We will soon destroy West
>>
>>60427446

Your kebab carts are not going to destroy the west Haji.
>>
>>60427330
I try to be objective, if assholes are assholes no matter what, the opposite as well must be true.
And in all honesty, even from a muslim perspective, who abuses a foreign country's hospitality, by asking more than what's necessary, behaving like you never would at home, killing and raping and the like, is in my opinion a poor human being and should pay all the consequences, legally and morally.
>>
>>60427375
>How do I get a gf?
I-is a-anybody going to answer him?
>>
>>60427434
>gommiephobic
fuuuggg :DDDDDD
my new favorite word :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>60427446
>west saves turkey from russia on multiple occasions
>we will soon destroy the west
>>
>>60427457
I put that shit on Merkels head more than the rapefugee's. She should never. Under any circumstance have told Yuro's to just take it up the ass. That was beyond stupid. it led to millions to go on a ridiculous suicide charge to Europe for welfare and housing leeching of the European taxpayer.

There's a reason her nickname is Merkel the Traitor.
>>
>>60427375
>How do I get a gf?
Depends. You want a real girl, or just someone that looks like a girl?
The second is much easier and over here they'll pretty much approach you.
>>
>>60427464
by being rich, handsome and having a 12-inch benis
>>
Monaco
yes and yes
>>
>>60427464

Make her think she's a burden on you.
>>
>>60427479
I believe that is true as well, governors and lawmakers have responsibilities, heavy ones; 'responsible' is an adjective that hardly applies to Merkel, and nearly everybody knows that, but she's in a position of enormous power, between European countries and abroad, every other person in command nowaday think more than twice before criticizing her.
>>
>>60427493
>>60427498
>>60427518
reeeee
I'm being serious over here.
>>
>>60427509
>indomuslim trying and failing to be sneaky
>>
>>60427582
But >>60427518 is right.
>>
>>60427603
I don't get how that works
>>
>>60427364
Because Political Islam is an ideology, while Islam is a religion. Discriminating against a religion is racism.

The reject of Islam here is also tied to ethnic considerations : look at all the "shitskins", "goatfuckers", "rapefugees" and other racial epithets thar are used in place of a real criticism.

Most of the time, it's a tragic incident involving one or two Muslims blown out of proportion by biased medias such as Breitbart, dailyFAIL, or RT.
>>
>>60427582
Be good/exotic looking>=Have lotsa baht
Those are generally the best ways to have a girl or more by your side.
>>
>>60427631
>Discriminating against a religion is racism.

wot
So are you saying when a Muslim says christianity is degenerate he's a racist? How does that makes sense?
>>
>>60427631
>religion isn't an ideology
dumb frogposter
>>
>>60427631
There is no separation of the church and state in islam. There is only islam.
>>
>>60426666
Twice in one day, an Ultra Satan post.
>>
>>60427631
>Discriminating against a religion is racism.
That would make islam racist.
>>
>>60427801
it's only racist if it's islam that gets criticized
>>
>>60427631
>ISIS is one or two muslims involved in a tragic incident blown out of proportion
>>
No and no.
We don't need to Islam.
>>
>>60427631
t. Mahmoud Mohammed Al-Aqqabi
>>
File: GoldenHorde1300.png (47 KB, 1436x864) Image search: [Google]
GoldenHorde1300.png
47 KB, 1436x864
>>60427475
we protected world from Russians for centuries it would be too rude of you to not to return the favor
>>
Race seems like an arbitrary choice of label and highly ineffective defense against criticism.

If Islam is a race, then other religions should count as too.
That means to denounce the others is a hate crime in itself.

Not sure where such a correlation originally came from, never heard it in the years I've spent in sharia compliant countries.
>>
File: IMG_276.png (328 KB, 1476x804) Image search: [Google]
IMG_276.png
328 KB, 1476x804
>>60427637
>Be good/exotic looking
Would you say that I am? Excuse the quality of the image.
>>
>>60427364

I have never seen a criticism of Muslims from a white person that has anything to do with the religion. Not saying it isn't possible, but the day I see it I'll believe it. Even the famous "atheist philosophers" or whatever like Sam Harris can't help but waffle on about how racial profiling is a good idea.
>>
>>60428121
One sees anti-islam posts with no jabs at the practitioners regularly here on /int/. Maybe you just disregard them because they must be racist white islamophobics.
>>
>>60428121
I read a lot of dumb posts filled with confirmation bias on this place, but it's hard to beat this comment.
>>
>>60428038

Because people from an Asian or Arab background started getting referred to by their religion instead of their race when people were already being racist to them in the US & Europe. Like before it was cool to hate Islam before 9/11 and all that, people still hated pakistani people in the UK, not because of anything to religion, just because they were brown. So when it became cool to be anti-Islam all these people flocked to that because it gave them the added benefit of hiding behind "b-but Islam isn't a race!" when they were called out on their bullshit.

And for the record, pretty much any bigotry against a non-fringe religious group has been called a form of racism at some time or another.
>>
>>60426373
no and fuck no
>>
>>60428108
You're white. Kathoey would be all over you in minutes if you let them.
I have many older female acquaintances that would also be interested in a white boy like you.
Hi so girls not so easy, but Aus $ rates pretty good. Just spend a lot of time getting friendly with some at gentleman's club.

What the fuck do I know about picking up normal girls elsewhere without money tho, I can't help you with that, man.
>>
>>60428193
>>60428200

It's not confirmation bias. Like I said, when I see it, I'll believe it. Most of the valid criticisms of the religion I see on here are from ex-muslim fedoras, not white people.
>>
>>60427518
If this actually works then women are fucked up.
>>
>>60428212
So is the muslim shooting up Bataclan being racist because he slaughters catholics or is this critique of religion = racism islam-only thing?
>>
File: really man.jpg (62 KB, 562x519) Image search: [Google]
really man.jpg
62 KB, 562x519
>>60428108
>Implying that's you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNDJyVJ_xn0
>>
Muslims are the only good people in Russia. The rest are degenerative alcoholics
>>
>>60428247
What constitutes a valid critique then? Us saying Islam was spread by the sword racist? Is saying some verses in koran allow indiscriminate killings racist? Is saying Islam is hyper conservative and doesn't really allow for free thought racist?
>>
>>60428108
even if you're not this nigger >>60428379
As long as you're white and don't lack or owe a chromosome, you could pretty much get a girl in a heart beat if you know where to look for.
So just drop to a <19 BMI, dress all black, listen to joy division and descend into the hipster scene in your city. you'll find a obnoxious yet cute girl that looks over your shitty face just to listen to your crap sentimental bullshit while making her believe she's a tiny little bit different from the rest of the other chicks.
>>
No this is a meme spread by buzzfeed and csjw click bait
Most of them are harmless but I have no doubt some are fucked and probably cant wait for an australian 9/11.
>>
>>60428458
All critique is valid, religions simply don't work with critique and some highly reactive Muslims take this into their own hands.
>>
mostly bosnians and they by and large consider themselves croats so they're ok in my book
>>
>>60426373
I think some people want it to be but currently it isn't.

I don't like overly religious people.
>>
>>60428559
I think it's absurd that islam gets this shield from critique. You're racist and islamophobic if you dare criticize it even though yor critique might have no word about racial shit.
>>
>>60428458
>What constitutes a valid critique then? Us saying Islam was spread by the sword racist? Is saying some verses in koran allow indiscriminate killings racist? Is saying Islam is hyper conservative and doesn't really allow for free thought racist?

I don't know who "us" is but generally valid critique is based on accurate information about what Muslims believe instead of memes/popular mythology. Anyone who thinks "taqiyya" is something that is relevant to understanding how Muslims think is a moron and is obviously motivated more by prejudice than common sense, for example. I have a lot of family members who grew up Muslim and know the religion extremely well and left because of disagreements they had with it which made a lot of sense. The "arguments" I see from a lot of white people on line are so off the mark on what Muslims actually believe that I can only assume that they are motivated primarily by blind prejudice.
>>
>>60428431
Not true. Old Believers are the only good people in Russia. Muslims are terrorists, especially when they are from Caucasus. The rest are degenerative alcoholics.
>>
>>60428247
>Most of the valid criticisms of the religion I see on here are from ex-muslim fedoras, not white people.
That's not what you said. Also that's very convenient since this place is anonymous and you would actually have to start a fairly proper discussion to know that they are non-white ex-muslims. Your confirmation bias is leaking through.

But sure, most westerners criticize how islam is practiced, and most of all how islam affects our countries. I guess your "valid critique" is about the validity of islam, which isn't really that hard to find, but i think most westerners find that discussion pretty pointless.
>>
No and no
>>

We have only Tatars and they are fine.
>>
>>60428895
>That's not what you said. Also that's very convenient since this place is anonymous and you would actually have to start a fairly proper discussion to know that they are non-white ex-muslims. Your confirmation bias is leaking through.

You know you can see the flag people are posting from right? You think a fedora living in Algeria or Morocco is really going to be some white dude? Anyway you can generally tell if someone is white on forums like this, there's dead give aways. I've never been wrong about guessing that. What confirmation bias do you think I have? I'm stating a fact about what I have observed. You don't like it. That's all that's going on here.

>But sure, most westerners criticize how islam is practiced, and most of all how islam affects our countries. I guess your "valid critique" is about the validity of islam, which isn't really that hard to find, but i think most westerners find that discussion pretty pointless.

Most westerners don't know how Islam is practiced and don't understand how it "affects" their countries. I think they should, but they seem unwilling for whatever reason.
>>
>>60428852
So me being worried how the recent influx of vastly different cultural and religious people will affect my country isn't valid?
>>
>>60428971
>So me being worried how the recent influx of vastly different cultural and religious people will affect my country isn't valid?

I don't know is it? I don't know anything about Finland.
>>
Islam is not a religion, is a political ideolgy
>>
i never had any problems with muslims themselves but i don't know much about the religion
>>
>>60428998
Well if I would say that people from islamic background commit statistically more sexual crimes than the natives you'd dismiss it as racist. You'd say the same if I was to say that they will have hard time adjusting here due to the liberal western lifestyle abd culture.
>>
>>60428867
where do you live in belgium?
>>
As long as belief is treated as a personal matter, why not.
Yes. I like the orient in general.
>>
>>60428950
>I'm stating a fact about what I have observed. You don't like it. That's all that's going on here.
Yeah, and all I'm saying is that your observations must be pretty weak.

>Most westerners don't know how Islam is practiced and don't understand how it "affects" their countries.
Most muslims are pretty unknowledgeable about their religion too, so that's not saying much.
>>
>>60429101
>Well if I would say that people from islamic background commit statistically more sexual crimes than the natives you'd dismiss it as racist. You'd say the same if I was to say that they will have hard time adjusting here due to the liberal western lifestyle abd culture.

Well it seems like you are just using "Islamic background" as coded language for "brown people countries". I mean if you had thousands of random people from South Africa, the country with the highest rape rate in the world, and hardly any Muslims than there would probably be more rape. There isn't much about Islam in particular that condones rape; you can get punished pretty severely for it in a lot of Muslim countries. So maybe not a racist statement but you are grouping together people based on perceived similarity alone. Religion is almost never a motivator for sex crimes, and if it is mentioned, it's to justify it after the fact... what you are saying literally isn't even a criticism of Islam, you are talking about immigration and crime.

Any immigrant is going to have a hard time adjusting to a new culture, it's just common sense. How is that racist?
>>
>>60429237
>Yeah, and all I'm saying is that your observations must be pretty weak.

I know more about what I'm talking about than you do, I can already tell. Is there a reason why you are offended by what I am saying? You seem to be taking it personally. I don't know what a "weak" observation is, I'm just stating a fact. You aren't going to change reality for me here.

>Most muslims are pretty unknowledgeable about their religion too, so that's not saying much.

I agree, but they know more about it by far than any Westerner does.
>>
>>60429266
Coptic Ethiopians in Finland commit sexual / violent crime less than the natives though. And if it's not an islamic trait to treat women as something to be owned, then it is some weird arabic cultural trait. After all, islam is just arabic culture in religious form.
>>
Mostly yes
Mostly yes

Most Muslims are good people. Dont believe Pol.
>>
>>60426373
Fuck no
Fuck no

Most Muslims are evil people. I believe /pol/ as its always right.
>>
>>60429388
very true
>>
>>60429336
>Coptic Ethiopians in Finland commit sexual / violent crime less than the natives though.

OK so Ethiopia probably doesn't have a high rape rate. (Or at least the selection of people moving from Ethiopia.)

> And if it's not an islamic trait to treat women as something to be owned, then it is some weird arabic cultural trait. After all, islam is just arabic culture in religious form.

Possibly, but that's a bit vague don't you think? Gender segregation/inequality could play a role in shaping criminals' mentality for sure but I wouldn't pin it down just to religion. Religion is devotion to God, I don't think criminals think about God very often.
>>
>>60429462
You are an enlightened individual.
>>
>>60429510
>Religion is devotion to God, I don't think criminals think about God very often.

Bataclan shooters sure did, even while massacring defenseless civilians for no reason other than muh jihad :D
>>
>I know more about what I'm talking about than you do, I can already tell. Is there a reason why you are offended by what I am saying? You seem to be taking it personally.
That's an impressive amount of assumptions taken from nothing. You seem fairly intelligent, but you seem to have a stick up your arse. Maybe it's this place, or maybe you aren't much better than those you criticize.

>You aren't going to change reality for me here.
Fair enough. it's almost like I'm talking to a religious person here.
>>
>>60429388
>>60429462
Is this like that "Neverending story" bullshit where only one of you is telling the truth?
>>
>>60426373
Worst people on the planet and horrible sickening religion. If you're a Muslim shilling in this thread fuck you, just know I hate you and the majority of the world wants you dead
>>
>>60429730
What if I'm an ex-muslim?
>>
>>60429730
>I hate you and the majority of the world wants you dead
The same literally goes for you as well jew.

Two poisonous sides of the same coin. Can't wait until your country/continent gets levelled.
>>
>>60429717
its Schrƶdinger's cat paradox. You both know the truth and dont know.
>>
>>60426373
No
No
>>
>>60429563
>Bataclan shooters sure did, even while massacring defenseless civilians for no reason other than muh jihad :D

Something interesting things for you to ponder about. Just think about them, I'm not going to have an argument because you aren't willing to have one.

None of the perpetrators of the Bataclan shootings went to mosque regularly growing up.

There are tens of thousands of Islamic scholars in the world who literally spend decades studying the Quran and related texts and pretty much none of them commit terrorist attacks despite having the most detailed knowledge of Islamic theology one can have.

>>60429679

That's a lot of nothing. All I'm asking is why did you pick at what I was saying? I was offering my perspective, it wasn't intended to be provocative. If there wasn't something about my comments that bothered you, you wouldn't have responded. All I'm getting from you is you didn't like what I said because it was confirmation bias... of something or other.
>>
>>60429769
You're not shilling for islam are you?
>>
What is shilling for Islam? Am I a shill for Islam if I'm not religious but I also don't think all Muslims are bad people who are a burden on the planet and should be removed?
>>
>>60429730
says a jew

kek
>>
>>60429895
Why commit terror strikes yourself when you can groom gullible idiots with your hardline wahhabist scholastic views into doing them in your stead :D
>>
>>60429938
>4chan
>YES

Pick two
>>
>>60427364
A trick by Muslims to avoid discussing how awful their religion is and eaten up by retarded leftists

>>60427631
Fuck you Muslim piece of shit I wish I could murder you like I do Palishits

>>60428121
Fuck you too Muslim piece of shit

You people aren't sneaky. I could literally post hundreds of evil verses from the Quran and Hadith but you walking pieces of shit would just excuse them all. I hope all of you are murdered slowly and painfully in the upcoming Muslim holocaust. Burn in hell with your pedophile prophet (shit be upon him)
>>
>>60428212
You people are as deluded as you are evil. It's not "cool" to hate Muslims, especially in this bullshit of liberal age. People hate you because your religion is founded by a war lord pedophile, your countries are all in violent sectarian wars, you commit terror and crime in all other countries, and you're unable to handle any criticism without going full durka mode or full dats wayyyycist mode. Die already.
>>
>>60429895
>they're not true muslims! Their attacks were not Islam! #NOTALLMUSLIMS YOU FUCKING RACIST!!

here we go with the deflections. They still acted in the name of Allah. They still attacked civvies because they wanted to do some jihad (an islamic ideology).
>>
>>60429988
>You people aren't sneaky. I could literally post hundreds of evil verses from the Quran and Hadith but you walking pieces of shit would just excuse them all. I hope all of you are murdered slowly and painfully in the upcoming Muslim holocaust. Burn in hell with your pedophile prophet (shit be upon him)

The Torah is very different, I'm sure.

>>60429973

You are becoming the epitome of what I was talking about when I mentioned white people with no critical thinking skills. It's like I go online and I interact with carbon copies of the same brain-dead person.
>>
>>60429898
N-no. I'm indifferent.
>>
>>60428108
Hello eggman
>>
>>60430059
>You people are as deluded as you are evil. It's not "cool" to hate Muslims, especially in this bullshit of liberal age. People hate you because your religion is founded by a war lord pedophile, your countries are all in violent sectarian wars, you commit terror and crime in all other countries, and you're unable to handle any criticism without going full durka mode or full dats wayyyycist mode. Die already.

Did I say I was Muslim? And yes it is cool to hate Muslims now. It wasn't nearly as fashionable in the 60s.
>>
>>60429988
>I wish I could murder you like I do Palishits
You don't murder Palestinians though. You =/= your government Mr. Keyboard Warrior.
Anyways
>>60429988
>>60430059

U M A D :^)

M

A

D

:^)
>>
>>60429988
>You people aren't sneaky.
top kek
>>
>>60430078

Where did I say that? You are arguing with a straw man. If you want to talk to straw leftists go on Tumblr and come back here to make a self-righteous post about how you red-pilled a cuck.
>>
>>60430135
>It wasn't nearly as fashionable in the 60s.
We were full anti-commie mode then.

>>60430120
Another selfie just before I hit the road.

r8 me /int/
>>
>>60429895
>If there wasn't something about my comments that bothered you, you wouldn't have responded.
It was dumb, and you defended it by stating something else. If I'm "offended" by something it's the blind, one-sided stupidity of your comment, and how hypocritical it was, because that's basically what you were criticizing.
>>
>>60426373
Muslims here in the US are mostly westernized. Its pleasant to see a girl in a hijab drinking Starbucks and speaking in a southern accent.Ć·

Any terror acts commuted by Islamist were by foreigners or someone who did not integrate
>>
most 'muslims' i know barely practice islam, and take a lot of drugs. I dont really mind as long as they can get their poos in to the loo :^)
>>
>>60429988
>You people aren't sneaky.
Really not helping the stereotypes there, buddy.
>>
>>60429769
Don't shill for Islam and you're ok

>>60429827
Except it doesn't and you're just a Muslim semen gargling faggot

>>60429938
Yes

>>60429968
Says the dirty Muslim leeching in Europe
I live in my country and don't run to Europe because living with my own people is too horrible, only to shill for the religion that made them horrible and try to bring more of them. You're a cancer and you need to be removed

>>60430079
I don't follow the Torah or defend it and neither do a majority of Jews. We don't try to establish Torah law either. We're leaving the west and not invading it. The Torah is shit like every religion but the most shit possible are Muslims. Seriously I hope you die.
>>
>>60430079
Pkease do tell how thinking hardline wahhabism isn't related to recent terror strikes makes me a brain dead retard :D
>>
File: really.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>60430211
>mostly westernized.
>in a hijab
>>
>>60430244
No different than a polish granny wearing a head scarf here, Tomasz
>>
>>60430232
>Except it doesn't and you're just a Muslim semen gargling faggot
That projection.

Are you the russko living in Israel? You pist like him.
>>
>>60430202

There was nothing stupid about it I was just sharing something I noticed.

>>60430232
>I don't follow the Torah or defend it and neither do a majority of Jews. We don't try to establish Torah law either. We're leaving the west and not invading it. The Torah is shit like every religion but the most shit possible are Muslims. Seriously I hope you die.

Well, why shouldn't Jews die? Is there a line?

>>60430233

That's also not what I said.
>>
>>60430059
>you're unable to handle criticism

says the jew baka lad
>>
I don't think that Islam is the religion of peace.
But do we need peace?
>>
>>60430277

Israeli posters really confirm all my negative stereotypes about the country. A good portion of them have to be trolls with proxies.
>>
>>60430135
Shut the fuck up you fucking retard, it's not "cool" to hate Muslims anywhere but 4chan. At least admit you're a Muslim you fucking pussy

>>60430155
Except I did the army here and I am mad because I hate you all and wish to genocide you.

>>60430157
>>60430224

Oh yeah how could I forget the stereotype of Jews thinking Muslims aren't sneaky...
You people are as retarded as your religion is shit. No wonder you follow such bullshit

>>60430211
Another lying Muslim shill.

Protip; I lived in Canada and America and Muslims are only a tiny bit better then then anywehre else. They're best dead.
>>
>>60430277
>>60430330
*bit better than anywhere else.

:)
>>
>>60430268
>No different than a polish granny wearing a head scarf here,
yeah that the same thing, but it isnt. It has nothing to do with religion. Hijab is a sign of their beliefs. With it she says 'i wear this because i am better than you. when time comes i will prove it to you', polaczek
>>
>>60430281
Please explain to me it then. You said how I don't have critical thinking skills, so why not inform me then :D
>>
>>60430330
>implying I'm a muslim

You're never genocide (anglo) Australia. The moment you try, your country is going to get levelled like the oversized parking lot that it is.
>>
>>60430232
>Says the dirty Muslim leeching in Europe
>I live in my country and don't run to Europe because living with my own people is too horrible, only to shill for the religion that made them horrible and try to bring more of them. You're a cancer and you need to be removed
you should be removed with them and you sound like a closet mudslim
>>
>>60430277
Da it's me

>>60430281
Cheredim Jews should die too, but there isn't over 1 billion of them committing terror and flooding every country. See the difference you Muslim abomination?

>>60430285
Yes Muhammad, most Jews can freely critics their faith you dumb paki nigger

>>60430305
I'm not the average Israeli you mudshit, although the average Israeli still hates you.
>>
No Islam is not the religion of peace obviously
No I don't like the muslims in my country
>>
File: 1354309018144.jpg (152 KB, 415x415) Image search: [Google]
1354309018144.jpg
152 KB, 415x415
>>60426373
>>
>>60430425
Go back to your country Ivan
>>
>>60430268
Wearing a hijab is like saying ''I don't accept your culture, I think you're a slut for wearing no hijab'' it's very provocative towards the country because it shows they don't want to be a part of the culture
>>
>>60430401
I don't give a fuck who you pretend to be online this time you Lebanese faggot. Australia isn't relevant enough to invade, completely random and has nothing to do with Islam. Good job trying to change the point you mudshit semen swallowing cunt

>>60430408
>with them

You mean with you? Because I'm not in the west anyway you moronic sand nigger.
>>
>>60430476
I thought it means: "My attraction only belong to my husband and nobody else is allowed to see them".
>>
>>60430476
Why do you want to force people into not wearing hijabs? You are not a dirty fascist, are you?
>>
>>60430469
This is my country, and if it wasn't I don't care. The Muslim menace needs to be beaten down and have no land. Then they will go back to being the gypsies they are.
>>
File: katze hals.jpg (11 KB, 213x202) Image search: [Google]
katze hals.jpg
11 KB, 213x202
>>60430516
>Because I'm not in the west anyway
But Schlomo, you are the west.
>>
File: CR-eeYwUAAAMiNk.png (207 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
CR-eeYwUAAAMiNk.png
207 KB, 500x379
>>60430538
Yeah that would be a pretty good description of me. Because fuck muslims
>>
>>60430553
Most Jews here are either from the Middle East or Eastern Europe. W e aren't the west. The Jews in the west are faggots anyway, kill them after the Muslims. The ones who aren't pussies will end up here.
>>
>>60430516
>You mean with you? Because I'm not in the west anyway you moronic sand nigger.

israeli jew can't even debate normally
iq of a goldfish here
please never change
>>
>>60430526
Mehmed pls
>>
>>60430400

The whole not reading what I'm saying is a bit offputting 2bh :D

>>60430550

Who is more deserving of death: a Muslim doctor who has saved a thousand lives, or a Christian who commits a minor non-violent crime? In your opinion.
>>
>>60430597
>>>/pol/
>>
>>60430615
What?
You prefer 1000dicks Jeanette?
>>
>>60430630
>>
>>60430615
>he doesn't want a muslim qt
>>
>>60430604

Do you have a list of people that don't deserve death? You seem to have a very diverse range of genocidal fantasies
>>
>>60430614
Askkenazi Jews have the highest average iq in the world you dumb sand nigger leech. If we're goldfish, you're goldfish shit. Let me break it down for you retarded Muslim brain.

We aren't in the west, so removing us from the west like your mudshit brain parrots is already done. Then I called you a Muslim because you said "them" when you're clearly a Muslim piece of shit.

That clear it up for you Ahmad?
>>
>>60430330
>lying Muslim shill

Staying for a week is not the same as living near an American Muslim community for several years, you bootyblasted jew fuck

US Arab Muslims who have integrated are much more westernized than the somali monkeys that flood the east coast cities, looking for gibmedats. The moment rapefugees expose and come out of hiding, this country will turn on them
>>
>>60430625
You're not saying much though. You said how I'm a carbon copy of an uninformed idiot but refuse to explain why it is. I hardly ever see people talking how hardline wahhabism is the #1 reason behind the violence yet you say that I'm a retard for thinking that.
>>
File: 1456911074405.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1456911074405.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
Most of them are nice people desu

They mind their own business and open tasty donair places
>>
>>60430677
t.Trudeau
>>
>>60430697
>Askkenazi Jews have the highest average iq in the world you dumb sand nigger leech. If we're goldfish, you're goldfish shit. Let me break it down for you retarded Muslim brain.

t. the left half of the bell curve

>>60430725

I've never actually disagreed with you for thinking that, but you keep telling me I do.

>>60430705

Somalis are good people dont say that
>>
>>60430625
The Muslim, saving Isis lives and being a terrorist doctor doesn't count (look it up doctors and engineers have joined terror groups)

A good Muslim would've left Islam and not called himself a Muslim.

>>60430690
All overly religious people and leftists deserve death. I don't care about the rest
>>
>>60430762
oh fuq :DD meant to reply to this
>>60430727
>>
>>60430782

A religious leftist saves your life. Do you put your differences aside and thank him or her?
>>
>>60430782
Just shut the fuck up already

Here's your (You)
>>
>>60430705
No you're a Muslim leftist shill and should die too

>>60430779
t. Follows a rapist founded religion
>>
>>60430782

Also, you do realize you want to hand over the world to Chinese right wing nationalists right? Is that really what you're going for here?
>>
>>60430779
>Somalis are good people dont say that

t. Trudeau

Dude shut the fuck up he can say what he wants, we have freedom of speech. Just because he has another opinion than you doesn't mean he should say it! Fuck you
>>
>>60430779
>You are becoming the epitome of what I was talking about when I mentioned white people with no critical thinking skills. It's like I go online and I interact with carbon copies of the same brain-dead person.
And that came after I said how some wahhabist scholars can actually fuel the flames of terrorism even though they're not directly related to the attacks. If you never disagreed with me why call me braindead?
>>
>>60426596
I live in a suburb of DC and I'm probably one of the only white people in my neighborhood. I live around a lot of Muslims, and my neighbors are really nice and I've never felt threatened. I live in a relatively poor neighborhood too, though overall this suburb is really rich and high end so I dunno.

I think the problem Europe has is that there is a European ethnicity as well as nationality. Our immigrants become Americans and we easily see them as Americans, but it's harder for a black guy to be Welsh or an Arab to be French, since those are both ethnicities AND nationalities.

Our country was just designed as an immigrant country, and it shows in how immigrants adapt. There's always the shitbags but overall I see foreigners coming here and doing their best to integrate.

Like other anons have sai
>>
>>60430697
kek. You are probably the most autistic user that has ever come on 4chan. """Your""" IQ isn't going to change that.

Get a trip.
>>
>>60430779
>Somalis are good people

they're gypsy tier rats
>>
>>60430697

i'm not a a muslim you dumbass...that's already proven your low iq,

kinda feel sorry that good people in your country have to live with you

please don't change you're are top kekister
>>
>>60430806
Yes. These people need to die not because I just hate them but their ideologies are spreading and ruining the world. On an individual level they can be ok but only if their religious bullshit or leftist is kept inline

>>60430829
No I wish to nuke you Isis supporting mudshit
>>
>>60430904
>Israel
>doesn't support ISIS
pick one
>>
>>60430871
The thing is European countries attract leeches who want free money
There was no problem with the vietnamese refugees they assimilate well and don't do crime.
>>
> Is islam a religion of peace

No religion started by a warrior is a religion of peace

> Do you like muslims in your country

Not as a rule. There are plenty of lovely muslims but they breed toxic communities in the west
>>
File: é›£ę°‘ć—ć‚ˆć†.jpg (56 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
é›£ę°‘ć—ć‚ˆć†.jpg
56 KB, 600x398
>>
>>60430779
>Somalis are good people
>swarm coffee shops with loads of fighting age males and speak only in those groups of men
>stare at every non somali woman that passes by, as if they plan to rape
>useless, vast majority don't get a job beyond burger flipping save for the handful of intelligent ones fleeing their violent culture

>>60430832
Once again, assblasted jew fuck who can't see beyond his own jew nose
>>
>>60430839
Never said that...

>>60430882
>hating Muslims is autistic

Sure Muhammad, but fucking goats and kids is normal

>>60430901
>thinkin someone is Muslim when they post from a Muslim flooded country defending Muslims is retarded!

Shut the fuck up Muhammad. If you're against killing Muslims you're a Muslim too me
>>
Western dogs try to call the prophet a pedophile because he married his wife at age 9. What they always fail to mention is that he chose to wait by satiating his lust with goats until she was 12. Checkmate infidels
>>
>>60431016
>>
>>60431016
:DDDDD
>>
>>60431002
>Shut the fuck up Muhammad. If you're against killing Muslims you're a Muslim too me
lolest.gif
you seem to spend too much time thinking about muslims
>>
>>60430990
>guiz Muslims aren't all bad don't be wayyycist
>big nosed Jew!!!

Nice double standards Ahmad. This is why you people should die.
>>
Islam is on the rise in my country and people tolerate it because they don't know any better.

At least Angola banned it though
>>
>>60431016
well memed
>>
>>60431036
>stop thinking about Muslims in a Muslim thread

Ok Muhammad

Alright I gotta go smoke hash with my Arab friends desu

Is he trolling, the world may never know :D
>>
>>60431047
Here's a (You)
for the austistic Jew
Stay mad
>>
It's really strange, but Muslims are politer than Christians in Japan
>>
fine jew trol this was
>>
>>60431110
Did you know Muslims are most likely to be autistic because of cousin fucking marriages?

I'm just shit posting because I hate most Muslims from the west and like to upset them. I don't actually believe what I said. This is 4chan you noob, I'm about to go hang with Arabs.
>>
File: 1437771549473.jpg (77 KB, 531x722) Image search: [Google]
1437771549473.jpg
77 KB, 531x722
No fuck Islam tbqh stupid durka durka sandniggers
>>
>>60431146
It's because Christians are honest and Muslims backstabbing.
>>
>>60430990

>fighting age males

you've been over-exposed to Sweden memes online m8

>>60431002
>Never said that...

It's implied though. The vast majority of non-religous non-leftist people in the world are Chinese by far.

>>60430858

Oh, just because of the way you were choosing to conduct conversation. It's dishonest.

>>60430898
>>60430855

I knew I triggered some haters but I stand by my statement. They're better than cumskins anyway.

>>60431047

You were kind of fishing for it when you said there should be another Holocaust.

>>60431063

I know some South African Muslims actually and they aren't bad people.
>>
>>60431221
praise tengri
>>
Is Islam a religion of peace? No, there is no religion of peace, all people are equally violent

Do you like muslims in your country? I don't like or hate people based on their religion, because I'm not a retard with a pea sized brain.
>>
>>60431249
lol
>>
>>60431221
The irony.
>>
>>60431268
Don't see how my post that solicited your comment was dishonest.
>>
>>60431293
Yes but some are far more violent than others, like Islam for example. Also you're an accomplice if you won't call out all your Muslim brethren that carry out terror attacks in the west
>>
>>60431268
>They're better than cumskins anyway

just disregard the fact they act like chimps, leech off of welfare and call theur clans out for revenge if you offend them. They'll never cross you if they're alone but because they spawn 5-10 kids they have numerical superiority in any given confrontation. They're craven rats.
>>
File: believe.jpg (13 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
believe.jpg
13 KB, 236x176
>>60427219
s'truth m8. This cunt knows what's up.
>>
File: db0.jpg (55 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
55 KB, 349x642
>>60431090
>>
>>60431367
You are just brainswashed by jewish controlled media. Muslims are not not saints as they like to portray themselves, neither they are scary violent terrorist as west sees them. They are some parts of islam that are really really cool and progressive, but there are also some part that are backwards and primitive.
>>
Islam means submission.

Most of them dont practice the religion and they getting memed hard.
>>
>>60431419
Half pretending. Islam is still the biggest shit out of religions, I just pretended the hitler parts

>>60431584
Shut up muhamaedovic, I've never seen the "Jewish" media say anything negative about Muslims. Maybe if Muslims weren't terrible people people wouldn't have terrible opinions of them?
>>
>>60431268
Dude but freedom of speech?
That's a really racist statement about whites. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Though I know you wish you were white Ahmed
>>
>>60431293
Here in Denmark immigrants do 6 times more crimes than Danes. Take in mind that some immigrants groups like Vietnamese and Western immigrants do less crime than Danes that leaves Muslims to do much more crime that Danes.
It's statistics
>>
>>60431681

I am taking your freedom of speech away! Mwahahaha your post has no meaning to me!
>>
>>60431775
You disgust me.
Somalis are disgusting
Somalis are not good people
Somalis are islamic
>>
>>60431679
See? You are just proving my point here. Now all you have to do is go on a local TV station your family owns and keep talking shit about muslims and you are good to go.

>>60431736

I'm not surprised, because in Quran it clearly states that you should go to Denmark and steal a car's radio.
>>
>>60431679
tyƮcal jewish media propagande

spreading hatred outside of /pol/
>>
>>60431855
You hate Somalis. Somalis, they're muslim. Malay and Kazakhs are muslims too. But it's not fair to hate them
>>
>>60431887
Islam dehumanizes atheist people and therefore muslims here do stuff like that. They think it's ok to rape, beat and steal from non-muslims because they follow islam and not the law of the country. The muslim community are very hateful towards Danes and Denmark
>>
>>60431948
They sound like fucking animals over there.
The malays in Thailand are a lot more civil, come hang out over here instead.
>>
>>60431948
we have the same settings here in Finland
>>
>>60431887
You're a fucking deluded idiot...
A Jew in 4chan doesn't represent the media you retard. According to your logic all Bosnian media is your posts

>>60431909
Right, I made all those Muslims rape girls and due terror and crime :((

Poor oppressed rapists I'm sorry
>>
>>60432026
been there, done that

great folks

it's ashame that many other can't see the co-existing possibilities
>>
>>60431948
Most crime in Denark is done by the somali. Do muslims from Qatar or Kuwait steal shit in Denmark? Social circumstances affect people more than religion. If people live in broken societies, they gonna be broken, weather they are muslim, budhist or Jedi.
I see muslims as hedonistic people, they live for the moment, they work as much as they need to. They are just lazy, that's all.
>>
it was gr8 fun reading this thread
>>
>>60426373

I think it is linked with beautiful cultures, language, history, architecture, writing, poetry etc.
basically everything it has spawned is god tier except the religion itself (if you'll pardon the pun)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.