[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on New York City
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: getmethefuckoutofkiwilandplz.jpg (513 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
getmethefuckoutofkiwilandplz.jpg
513 KB, 1920x1080
I've had a boner for NYC ever since I learned about it. I just turned 20 and I'm seriously considering going there for a year on a college exchange program.

Heck, if life there is as good as I imagined, I might marry me an nyc qt for dem instant greencards. Anyone here living in NYC? Whats life really like over there?
>>
unless you have an insanely good job you can't live in the city. it's like $3000 a month for a single bedroom. If you're living on campus I guess it'd be cheaper.
>>
>>60425718
then how come /pol/ keeps saying its full of niggers? I dont think they of all people can afford the rent
>>
File: 740full-jessica-perez[1].jpg (213 KB, 693x1040) Image search: [Google]
740full-jessica-perez[1].jpg
213 KB, 693x1040
>>60425689
My friend went their on vacation and had a one night stand with this girl. The city is home to the majority of the world's models. If you have a twangy Boganish accent try to sound more upper class. Your accents are generally shit tier.
>>
>>60425817
I'm asian but apparently to most people I sound like one of you burgerclaps
>>
>>60425794
they live in government housing bruv
>>
>>60425865
american govhousing can't be that bad right?
>>
>>60425817
>pérez

kek, I bet she is not considered white
>>
>>60425907

No they're fucking majestic lol
>>
>>60425907
If you're willing to commute you can find some affordable places in neighborhoods like Flushing (lots of Asians/first-gen immigrants). If you know where to look you can get a decent single bedroom for as low as $500 (most of them are between 500 and 1000 the last time I checked).
>>
>>60425718
Nan, it's cheaper, that would be the price in a "luxury apartment" like the Red Square.
>>
File: Qbridgenycha.jpg (98 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
Qbridgenycha.jpg
98 KB, 800x500
>>60426457
And I'm not talking about housing projects either like pic related. Don't ever live in one of these.
>>
Its a shithole.

They have no alleys, and they put their trash on the streets.
>>
>>60425817
That girl looks really average
>>
>>60426740
Most of the SI models are C List types. She is cute but not super hot.
>>
>>60426457
where would i look for these apartments? I tried looking on sites like truly and zillow but i get the feeling I'm getting ripped off senpai
>>
>>60425689
The men are tall yuppie assholes and the women are dumb. Also rats, as big as cats.
The East Coast is not a place for young people in general.
>>
>>60425689
lmoa welcome to die nigga streets smell like piss and everything is overpriced
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.