[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW scared of flying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
What do I do bros? I love traveling but hate flying. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
I thought this said "Fear of DYING" and I was about post iktfb
>>
>>60424522
Scared of heights, I know that feel. Once the plane is cruising I'm fine, but taking off and landing has me sweating bullets (except for that sweet moment that the wheels touch down).
>>
>>60424633
The moment the wheels touch down is a good tier feel.
>>
File: feel fuy eyes closed.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel fuy eyes closed.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>60424587
W-well that too
>>
File: 3285728365.png (484 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
3285728365.png
484 KB, 1366x768
>>60424659
>tfw flying into toronto from the states after long-ass trans-atlantic flight
>bro-tier businessman next to me sees that i'm obviously uncomfortable, points to niagara falls to distract me and we start having a conversation about them
>>
>>60424522
I'm scared of flying as well. My flight to the US and back was prolly one of the worst experiences in my life.

The way I do it is I get drunk on the plane and watch comiedies on the seat screen or fall asleep.
>>
>>60424522
Go to the doctor and ask him for benzodiazepines. Works like a charm.
>>
>>60424522
The only thing you can do is fly and get used to it.
>>
>>60424829
This will be the first time I'll fly after turning 21 so I'll probably do this.
>>
>>60424801
Seems like a cool dude desu senpai
>>
>>60424863
Yeah, just get few wódkas and watch Ice Age X or some other funny movie to chill.

It works for me for few hours. I watch 1-2 movies and then drink more to fall asleep.
I remember that I was so smashed when I landed in NYC 2 years ago that I nearly missed my next plane to Charlotte.
>>
>>60424522
I hate it too

I just had to fly for my cousin's wedding, and I thought the plane was going to explode any moment the entire flight
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.