[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kuczynski a pole is the new president of peru >el peruANO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: PPK.jpg (47 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
PPK.jpg
47 KB, 960x960
>Kuczynski

a pole is the new president of peru

>el peruANO
>>
>>60423915
I'm the only peruavian here, your memes are wasted, huebro.
>>
And the ex president was Japanese.
>>
>>60424318
¿Por qué las personas indigenas de Perú no votan por un presidente que es indio tambien? ¿Cuántos personas japonesas o blancas hay en Perú?
>>
>>60423915
>dem faggy letters
>not trying to make associations with Walther handgun
>>
>>60424423
You don't understand. gtfo
>>
>>60423915
His dad was a Jewish pole.
>>
>>60424423
We already had one, did ok
>>
>>60423915
weeaboos got btfo!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>60424530
German, according to the news report I saw this morning.

Then, was his father a German-Pole?
>>
>>60423915
A pole dude and a jap woman disputing the presidency of native american country.

What a beautiful country Peru is.
>>
Peru is the most educated of all Latino countries though
>>
>>60426130
>Kuczynski
Kuczynski was born in Iquitos, Peru, the son of Madeleine Godard, who was of Swiss-French descent, and Polish-Jewish immigrant Maxime Hans Kuczynski, who was born near Poznań, and was one of the earliest public health leaders in Peru.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.