[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never colonized by glorious Britain >instead dirty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: british korea.png (62 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
british korea.png
62 KB, 1000x500
>tfw never colonized by glorious Britain
>instead dirty nip colonized us
;___;
>>
>>60423438
Imagine a great glorious korean and british harmony I wish for this.
>>
they should've come to south Brasil... São Paulo flag would be nice with an Union Jack in it.
>>
>>60423438
Get back to making phones, faggot.
>>
>>60423438
You're welcome btw
>>
>>60423438
In an alternate universe, there is a post crying about the opposite.
>>
>>60423570
fuck your """""language"""" btw
>>
Probably for the best desu. We would have used half of your country as cannon fodder in WWII like we did with the Aussies.
>>
>>60423800
>could have colonized both korea and japan
>instead colonizes poo in the loos.
>>
>>60423627
arent you greatful to nip? you'd be part of china now otherwise
>>
>>60423859
>colonizes
if you cant teach someone to use a toilet i dont think it really counts as colonization
>>
>>60423888
>dogs can be housebroken
>Indians can't
>>
>>60423859
>could have colonized both korea and japan

Japan and Korea aren't on the same level. Just because the British could have colonized Korea doesn't mean they could have colonized Japan.

Japan gave Korea its culture and modern national identity, so I don't know why Koreans aren't more grateful.
>>
>>60423800
>cannon fodder in WWII like we did with the Aussies.

>"By god chaps, it seems those bloody awful Nazis are trying to take all our stuff in North Africa and the Middle East, better send in the Aussies as cannon fodder"
>Aussies decisively help win the North Africa campaign
>"oi m8, we needa bring our troops back to straya to help defend against da Japs"
>"NO, KEEP THEM IN EUROPE PLZ" -UK and the US

Canon fodder so good we held Tobruk against Rommel while the rest of the Commonwealth forces retreated back to Egypt kek
>>
File: 1438665228395.jpg (80 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
1438665228395.jpg
80 KB, 1140x475
>>60424006
A fucking leaf teaching someone about culture.
>>
>>60424088
>a burger English teacher roleplaying as a kimchi
>>
File: Flag_of_British_Burma_(1937).png (185 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_British_Burma_(1937).png
185 KB, 2000x1000
>>
>>60423438
Australian that was born in Hong Kong here, it was fucking great mate, be jealous.
>>
>>60423627
>>60423885
Bring civilisation and modernisation to Corea and this is our thanks
>>
>>60424607
This.
K*rea should be grateful and become japanese vassal once more. Korea prospered and was very peaceful under Japanese rule
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.