[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self improvement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1447705585358.png (489 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1447705585358.png
489 KB, 1280x800
How do you work on self improvement in your country, int?

>I lift 3-5 times a week
>Invest my money into low cost ETFs every month
>Floss two times a week
>Showers every morning and evening
>Read for at least 30 minutes a day
>Keep up to date on financial news in Canada and the US
>Try to limit masturbation
>Dont play videogames
>Learn Spanish whenever I have spare time
>Practice Russian
>Downloaded and slowly watching through a bunch of MIT and Yale course videos
>I tan for 10 mins on each side every morning in the summer(I put a sock on my dick and balls)

What about you? What is common in your country for self improvement?
>>
>>60421876
FLOSS EVERY TWO DAYS AT MOST**** I MEANT.

fuck was thinking "shower twice a day" instead while writing it
>>
>>60421876
>>Floss two times a week
Should be once a day
>>Showers every morning and evening
I hope you don't shampoo everytime, that much is bad for your hair
>>
>>60421952
Yeah i miswrote the flossing thing :D:DDD

I don't shampoo much at all desu, I keep my hair rather short so i usually just rinse it and shampoo + conditioner it once a week :P
>>
>>60421980
Good man.

What do you eat for breakfast everyday?
>>
>eat healthy
>exercise
>study so I don't fuck up my grad school tests
>try to interact with friends so I keep a grip on things
>garden outside in the heat so I don't get too soft
>have dreams to aim for, even if tentative
>>
>>60421912
Yeah yeah, that's what they all say
>>
>>60422034
>What do you eat for breakfast everyday?

Depends desu, I really need to move out though because my parents are impeding on my gains at this point lmao

I try to just hit my protein and cals for the day and then I just fill it with whatever since I usually get enough fat, don't really go too autistic on it though
>>
>>60421876
I listen to pirated college lecture courses surreptitiously through an ear piece while at work.
This is part of my master plan to one day make fat stacks of cash money on Jeopardy!
>>
>>60422143
You win Jeporady by playing trivia and barely skimming every subject out there. I got an entire double Jeporady category on Anglo-Saxon history right through osmosis of random facts over the years, not by taking a course on that subject.
>>
>>60422200
Ah, but that's the thing. There's massive amounts of peripheral information that can be absorbed through these lectures.
For instance, from a lecture series about Eastern Europe post WWII, you might solidify in your memory the major cities that lie on the Danube river.
>>
>>60422345
Hm, well I wish you the best of luck.
I always wondered if they curtailed each show's categories specifically for the contestants. I always feel like I can make connections between the categories and contestants every so often on the show
>>
>>60422500
The funniest thing ever was on this year's celebrity jeopardy, they had a woman that was a famous fashion mogul. And on the board they had a category called "Runways"
[spoiler]All the questions in it were about airport runways[/spoiler]
>>
bump desu
>>
Bump
wtf fags
>>
>>60421876
I work and make money with two jobs
Mow lawn
Keep house relatively clean
Floss, brush teeth
Learn some Frenxh cuz friend is in FFL
Do some push-ups
Making money and cleaning is two biggest ones I guess
>>
File: c31.jpg (18 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
c31.jpg
18 KB, 469x463
>>60421876
>I trade ETFs.
>>
>>60424045
>Trading ETFs

I don't trade them senpai
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.