[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all know the "be American get shot" meme But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 615x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 615x452
So we all know the "be American get shot" meme

But I never realized America was so damn dangerous. People literally need to carry assault rifles around all the time to avoid getting shot themselves.

We need to build a wall holy shit.
>>
He believes in the second amendment
>>
>>60421744
He's obviously being i r o n i c.
>>
>>60421783
He's an attention whore
>>
>>60421744
Lmao no you fool, those are 2nd amendment autists. Instead of open carrying a pistol on their hip to subtly and humbly stand for their rights, they go full attention whore and scare the shit out of everybody, then act confused when cops come to harass them. OPEN CARRY YOUR SEMI/REVOLVER ON YOUR HIP AND STOP MAKING THE REST OF US LOOK LIKE EDGY ASSHOLES
>>
File: inside-chipotle630.jpg (149 KB, 630x796) Image search: [Google]
inside-chipotle630.jpg
149 KB, 630x796
>walk into Chipotle to get a chicken and bean wrap
>try to get into the line to order
>THESE gents step into your way
your response?
>>
>>60421898
I'd ask them to pardon me, and if they don't, awkwardly shove my way through them. The last thing they're going to do is shoot someone. They are there to soak up attention and wage their perceived war for their rights. They're not going to shoot some random person and make gun owners look bad
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.