[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you know this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Do you know this?
>>
>>60420989
>its another autistic japanese thread

epic
>>
File: arg.jpg (99 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
arg.jpg
99 KB, 620x877
>>60420989
The argentinian part is outdated, this is the new one
>>
>>60420989
Mods please range ban this spammer
He is evading ban repeatedly
>>
>>60421103

>He really believes this shit
>>
>>60421346
It's not a matter of "believing" it's a fact my wn
>>
File: 1323837890363.jpg (226 KB, 834x906) Image search: [Google]
1323837890363.jpg
226 KB, 834x906
>>60420989
We are technically borders with Japan?
>>
File: Facteheretoo.png (239 KB, 441x599) Image search: [Google]
Facteheretoo.png
239 KB, 441x599
>>60421103
>>60421376

Lemme tell you something, the UN comission for the extension of continental platforms accepts ANYTHING you send to them, cause they don't say anything about territorial disputes.

Here's our "FACT" too.
>>
File: eq guinea eez.jpg (25 KB, 304x301) Image search: [Google]
eq guinea eez.jpg
25 KB, 304x301
Equatorial Guinea is such an odd place
>>
Why do we have a border outside Philippine Islands?
>>
>>60420989
>Guam under Philippines
???
>>
>>60420989
>all that pacific clay
God bless the Japanese
>>
>>60424149
It's our eez. EEZs extend beyond a country's land and sea territories. iirc it follows a certain distance from a country's coast baseline. Also an EEZ isn't actually a territory in which a country has full rights to do whatever the hell it wants, it's only a zone in which a country has certain exclusive rights such as being able to extract resources from the zone.
>>
>>60424149
I think it's an error. The only islands I can see in the ocean in that area using google maps belong to Palau and Micronesia, and I can't find any other piece of media about Filipino geography or the EEZ of the Philippines which includes that same bit.
>>
>>60424331
The only clay we got from the Japanese were the Northern Marianas, though we also got pseudo-clay in the form of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands, and Palau.

My father thinks we should have kept Okinawa lel
>>
>>60420989
>Jan Mayen
>Icelandic
Fuck off
>>
>that french zone just next to mexico
I know they have many extracontinental territories but never heard of this one in particular
>>
>>60424624
That's Clipperton Island.

There's pretty much nothing there but it's been a point of contention between France and Mexico anyway.

t. wikipedia browser
>>
>>60424496
Interestingly enough the US actually offered Okinawa to China after the war
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.