[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1) Where were you born? 2) Where do you live? 3) Do you "pray
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: AD26Feb16_NRCure2.jpg (52 KB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
AD26Feb16_NRCure2.jpg
52 KB, 618x348
1) Where were you born?
2) Where do you live?
3) Do you "pray away the gay"?
>>
>>60420421
Israel
Arkansas
My parents don't know I'm gay, but they wouldn't do it anyway
>>
>>60420421
>1) Where were you born?
Azul, Argentina
>2) Where do you live?
Buenos Aires, Argentina
>3) Do you "pray away the gay"?
Don0t know what that means, please translate.
>>
>>60420498
It's a thing some Christians in the US(and maybe in other places) do where they surround a gay person and pray for God to make them straight
>>
>>60420421
Evangelicals are an embarrassment to Christianity 2bh.
>>
>>60420421
Straya
Victoria
God no, I haven't been self hating since my early teen years.
>>
>>60420421

1) Kemerovo, Russia.
2) Novosibirsk, Russia.
3) I have no idea what is that, so no.
>>
1. Shanghai China

2. Vancouver BC

3. Absolutely
>>
>>60420421
yup we all sing allahu akbar and then behead the gay, consider yourself lucky to live in decadent christian country mashallah hamdoullah hamdoulillah
>>
I get on my knees and beg for forgiveness if that's what you mean ;)
>>
>>60420421
Saskatoon
Saskatoon
Nah
>>
File: 1431667718638.jpg (103 KB, 1644x928) Image search: [Google]
1431667718638.jpg
103 KB, 1644x928
>>60420421
>Do you "pray away the gay"?
I wish we could. It's gotten stupid up here.

>>60420576
>Evangelicals are an embarrassment to Christianity 2bh.
Yanks always use that word wrong. In Europe and in it's original usage "Evangelical" is just synonymous with protestant. That's why the Lutheran Evangelische Kirche and Dutch Reformed churches are known as evangelical churches.

The second usuage is only in English and refers to the protestant missionary movements beginning in the 1700's.

However, in the last thirty years in America, "Evangelicalism" came to refer to Christian Americanism and/or American Christian Folk religion, as is found predominantly in the South and midwest. Both these movements don't have any real doctrines or theology outside of what the individual congregation decides (Southern Baptists being the exception).
Literally anything goes, much to the delight of American tippers who love pulling out oddball examples of "evangelicals" being whacky. Like the OP.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelicalism#Usage
>>
Sometimes I don't want to be gay....Although they banned gay therapy in California it's not really an option anymore...
>>
>>60422891
Put on a wig and dress, voila, you're a straight woman now.
>>
>>60420421
1. Fleg
2. Fleg
3. I AM the gay
>>
>>60420421
1)Mexico
2)North Carolina
3)nope, there's really a small chance you're 100% gay and that'd be because of nurture. you're just confused or bi-curious. either way, it's completely normal to be a little gay. by the way no one is 100% straight either. otherwise we wouldn't need a lawbook that says homoshit is gay
>>
>>60420421
1) Where were you born?
Curitiba, Brazil

2) Where do you live?
Curitiba, Brazil

3) Do you "pray away the gay"?
4chan turned me gay, there is no going back now
>>
File: Aussie meat market.jpg (748 KB, 1600x785) Image search: [Google]
Aussie meat market.jpg
748 KB, 1600x785
Nsw
Nsw

Its pretty damn hard to pray the gay away with guys like this walking around
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.