[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Mimizuka.jpg (278 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Mimizuka.jpg
278 KB, 1024x768
Do you know this place? There are thousands of mutilated appendages buried that honorable samurais cut off to koreans during the 16th century. I went to this place when I was in Kyoto but doesn't appear in any guide.
>>
>>60419069
Details?
>>
WE WUZ SAMURAI
>>
The whole story is fabrication of zainichis
>>
>>60419177
Samurais were used to cut heads as trophies, but Toyotomi Hideyoshi was in Japan during the campaign, the invasion of Korea by the japanese, so the samurais instead of heads they cut parts of the face and sent them to Osaka. They sent so many thousands that Toyotomi was forced to bury them on hills called Mimizuka, the largest is this in Kyoto
>>
>>60419403
>Mimi
I'm guessing there are ears down there?
>>
>>60419069
Hi Korean in Spain,
Do you know "Japon"-san, who are descendants of Samurai in Spain ?
anyway nice anti-Japan try :D
I like Korean's victim propaganda and business :DD
>>
>>60419307
Except it's not
>>
>>60419307
>fabrication of zainichis

How do you like zainichi Koreans?
>>
Japanese made the cenotaph for the Koreans.
Did Spanish made a cenotaph for native Americans that Spanish killed?
>>
>>60420180
Sorry, I'm spanish and I love japanese culture, this is not a anti-Japan threat, purely informative, I'm just shocked how barbaric was samurai's military tradition

>>60420803
Well spanish soldiers doesn't maim people and make a macabre monument with appendages

>>60419771
Mostly noses but yes ears too
>>
>>60421200
The Japanese in Korea were comparable to the Crusaders in the Holy Land.

Japanese honor is comparable to European chivalry in that for the most it only exists in fiction.
>>
Muh dick sleeps in the hole too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.