[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /int/ i have been convicted of hate speech crime and driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1464213124903.png (2 MB, 1440x975) Image search: [Google]
1464213124903.png
2 MB, 1440x975
Hello /int/ i have been convicted of hate speech crime and driving without an insurance in France, can i get a visa for the US with such judicial record ? Any of you guys have experienced obtaining visa with non-clean criminal record ?

I mean it should be ok since thoses "crimes" does not even exist in some US states, right ?

Also what about other countries ? Canada ? Russia ?
>>
File: lyl 20.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
lyl 20.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>60414302
>i have been convicted of hate speech crime

Did you have to show your rare pepes in court?
>>
>>60414302
>USA
Yes, and the Eagle named Liberty will shed a single tear upon your scalp when you recount this story to the immigration officer.
If you have cancer, the tear will cure it.
>Canada
Canada will extradite you.
>Russia
In Russia you'll be able to live in opulent luxury with harem of conquered hohol qts but only if you feature in Russian movies about your heroic flight from degenerate west.
>>
>>60414302
>hate speech crime and driving without an insurance
let me guess you were drunk driving and you called the policeman a fucking nigger
lmao

a friend did that but he's jewish so he got away with it haha
>>
>>60414469
i avoided court by pleading guilty and i got a "deal" with the state attorney : i have to undergo an "internship citizenship".
Seems like soft version of A Clockwork Orange tbqh from what i heard, but i cant tell yet since the intership is in november.
>>
>>60414302
>i have been convicted of hate speech crime
What did you do?
>>
OP is a lying person
>>
>>60414302
they aren't considered a crime here so if you have a useful degree like electrical engineer or something you might be able to hitch a one way ride to here
>>
>>60414599
>a friend did that but he's jewish so he got away with it haha
Oh god my best friend is Jewish and call an Arab a fucking Algerian and go away with it
the memes are true
>>
>>60414599
>>60415347
Proud of my fellow Jews telling shit skins how it is

What was your hate crime? Not sucking Muslim penis?
>>
Apparently the US refuses visas even for very minor crimes sometimes, but then EU citizens get automatic visas so better ask them before your butt gets searched for explosives at the airport.
>>
>>60415441
truly god's chosen people
>>
>>60415627
I once got away with beating a nigger half to death and calling him a nigger too. Little bastard tried to pick pocket my wallet out my back pocket and I beat him Adam called him a nigger. Someone called the cops and they just laughed at him and arrested him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.