[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Someone Identify This Currency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Collage 2016-06-05 13_46_40.jpg (369 KB, 1080x1752) Image search: [Google]
Collage 2016-06-05 13_46_40.jpg
369 KB, 1080x1752
Hey /int/ I'm from California and wanted to know what this coin says, is worth, and how it might have gotten into my roll of US quarters.
>>
Death to the infidel! Can be exchanged for two barrel of oil at your nearest mosque. ins'allah
>>
>>60409063
united arab emirates

it's latinized below
>>
do arabs still use dirhem?
>>
>>60409063
It's a UAE coin (1 UAE dirham) that's worth $0.30
>>
>>60409063
Rub it, see if a genie grants you a wish.
>>
>>60409063
are you fucking retarded

it literally says right there "united arab emirates"
>>
>>60409365
Yeah no shit, but i want to know its worth and some history about this specific coin
>>
>>60409365
Plus what that shit says on the NON-ENGLISH parts if the coin you depressed piece of shit
>>
>>60409438
>>60409487
it fucking says united arab emirates in arabic you dumb fuck

clearly you would be able to google "uae currency" and see what the fuck this coin was

http://en.numista.com/catalogue/emirats_arabes_unis-1.html

but no, you wanted to post a thread here to get (You)s

you depressed piece of shit
>>
>>60409715
I feel for you anon.

It's summer
>>
it's 1dirham
should probably buy you a cucumber to shove into your asshole you fat fuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.