[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are portuguese men such betas? https://youtu.be/82jfAx-D740?t=484
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: L11nKiE.jpg (18 KB, 382x328) Image search: [Google]
L11nKiE.jpg
18 KB, 382x328
why are portuguese men such betas?

https://youtu.be/82jfAx-D740?t=484
>>
explain what's happening and why
>>
disturbing as fuck

modern western european "males" are a bunch of emasculated fags, excluding maybe the italians
>>
>>60408341
>>60409280
guy is a beta,the girls are too crazy tho..The guy getting bullied is the one that was talking at the start of the video and he was telling them to only start bullying when people weren't around.
They're from a private school made for rich kids,they're probably spoiled and badly educated
the kids got under ''arrest'' and got into a correction center.
>>
>>60409575
>excluding the Italians

yea, no
>>
>>60408341
That would be hot as fuck if that other guy wasn't there and she was more violent.

I'd literally pay thousands to be backed into a corner by a bunch of qts and be slapped around and eventually have one piss on my chest and spit in my face.
>>
>>60408341
holy shit fucking hot, I want to get bullied by qt portuguese grills too
>>
he's an alpha though
>>
>>60411423
actually something similar to this happened,but was just 2 girls
they brought me into a enclosed place and started slapping me,i got angry and started gropping one of them,touched her boobs(inside) and dry fucked her,the other ran away and then i raped the one that i grabbed,and then she accepted me and we had passionate sex
>>
>>60411538
I am not prone to believe you. But I will
>>
>>60408341
After the third slap I would start fucking the girl with floral clothes because just the noise is enough to give me a boner.
>>
Why do videos of girls beating up guys turn me on? Was I /bornthisway/ or did something happen in my childhood to cause this perversion?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.