[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your country Thoughts on her maj?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: MTMyODkwNzA1NzgwNjAwODAy.jpg (47 KB, 620x429) Image search: [Google]
MTMyODkwNzA1NzgwNjAwODAy.jpg
47 KB, 620x429
Your country

Thoughts on her maj?
>>
Cunt
>>
>>60395949
I wish she was leader.
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36455715

Top lady
>>
is she dead yet?
>>
File: 14634354835435.jpg (80 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
14634354835435.jpg
80 KB, 960x540
she's a nice little old lady nothing wrong with her tb h

she reminds me of miss marple, my grandmother watched that show
everything about her is so english, i think it's cute
>>
Her maj is a smelly vag
>>
>>60395949
its going to be a funny day on here when she dies tbqh
>>
File: pres_kids_01.jpg (88 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
pres_kids_01.jpg
88 KB, 611x404
>>60396385
How does it feel to know the founding father of your country was a cuck that the U.S. was literally founded on cuckoldry?
>>
Useless piece of poo poo. Our King at least goes on trade missions with Captain Industry.
>>
>>60396481
how does it feel to know that i triggered you by insulting the royals of a country on the other side of the world that used australians as front line meat grinders in wars they had no part being in, after initially being a penal colony

now thats what i call being 'cucked'
>>
>>60396481
how so?
>>
>>60396641
Raised another mans children
>>
PLEASE KILL TRUDEAU AND RESTORE DIRECT RULE
>>
>>60396218
Miss Marple made it to France? I'd have thought that sort of thing wouldn't be popular there.
>>
She seems alright. bit
impersonal maybe.
>>
nothing. I pray for her long live if British people love her as much as we're attracted to our Emperor.
>>
>>60395949
there is no future in englands dreaming
>>
>>60397667
are you crazy ? old people love that

i also loved master and commander even tho we were the bad guys tb h
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.