[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What brought you to /int/? I was a devoted christian I had a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: oh.png (8 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
8 KB, 244x206
What brought you to /int/? I was a devoted christian I had a girlfriend who was going to marry me, we saved ourselves for marriage and the night of our honeymoon I fucked her for the first time but afterwards she starts acting all weird I don't know what I did wrong so about two weeks after I'm at the gym and my friend catches a glimpse of my penis in the changing room and laughs so I go home feeling pretty shitty. I frantically google and find out I have a small penis I measure to make sure and it's 4 inches erect so I begin to question my new wife she admits it's small and has been with heaps of guys before it all falls apart from there so we got a divorce etc I moved back in with my parents, lost my job, have gone to counseling and now just browse /int/ all day.
>>
>>60394571
I don't know what else I expected but you passed the ausfag shitposting standard
Bravo
I came here whenever I masturbate so much to catbois that I can no longer get an erection and there is nothing else to do beside waiting for the dead skin caused from excessive masturbation fall from my penis and shitpost about Arabs and Aryans
>>
>>60394571
Just stretch it, pierce your foreskin with a hood and tie it to a rope. Tie the other end of the rope to a heavy object and throw it off a high building while restraining yourself to the top of the building with something.
>>
I browsed other boards before but I decided that I should spend my free time doing something productive. I wanted to learn a new language so I came to /int/. I quickly saw that it was pretty much a shitposting board and I decided to make it my new home. I still haven't started learning that new language either.
>>
Spurdos.
>>
>>60394571
Go fed up with /mu/'s faggotry 3 years ago. Moved to /int/. Stuck here since then.
>>
I just clicked on international out of boredom one day to see what it was all about

Glad I did tbqh it's my favorite board now
>>
/pol/ was feeling like a bit too much
but i still wanted the daily dose of hate, so i went to /pol/ lite instead

also there weren't any flags on /pol/ back then so that was a plus
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.