[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /czechaboo/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: OstřeSledovanéVlakyPlakát.jpg (49 KB, 445x631) Image search: [Google]
OstřeSledovanéVlakyPlakát.jpg
49 KB, 445x631
Who /czechaboo/ here?
>>
cheques are a slave race of literally whos
>>
czechia is too small country to be a boo of it
>>
>>60394329
Japan is really small as well and there are plenty of weeaboos.
>>
>>60394382
>140 million people
it's one of the richest cultures in the world
>>
>>60394446
I think you're just jealous that I'm not a Polaboo.
>>
>>60394509
dude I don't give a shit be a Czechaboo I don't care

Poland is too small to be a boo of it aswell, atleast in my opinion
>>
>>60394589
I don't see why there's a population requirement anyway. The Vactican City has 1.2 billion boos and the population is only around 500.
>>
>>60394681
what the fuck? no one is vaticaboo

anyway population is not necessarily a requirement but look if you are weaboo there are TONS of things you can get into, like fucking anime itself is basically an ocean, and that's just a small part of Japanese culture

Czech Republic on the other hand can't offer that much stuff
>>
Im anti czech boo
>>
>>60395056
>what the fuck? no one is vaticaboo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholicism

>anyway population is not necessarily a requirement but look if you are weaboo there are TONS of things you can get into, like fucking anime itself is basically an ocean, and that's just a small part of Japanese culture
Czech culture has many things to offer too. Aside from its neat language and beautiful country, look at all the great literature, film, and music that has come out of that area.
>>
>>60395181
Tell me your favourite czech movies
>>
>>60396860
Closely Watched Trains, Courage for Every Day, A Report on the Party and Guests, Capricious Summer, and The Ear.
>>
>>60395132
Stop trying to move to Czechia then please.
>>
Czech people are the only decent slavs, prove me wrong
>>
>>60397084
Comedies are by far best genre czechs make

>>60399399
Praha Slovak caliphate by 2020
>>
>>60394329
>czechia is too small country to be a boo of it

It's a huge country from my point of view desu.
>>
>>60399468
Hey there, butthurt Greek! And no, I don't have anything to do with you or Turkey culturally.
>>
>>60396860
Marketa Lazarova, Shadows of a Hot Summer, The Cremator, Valerie's Week of Wonders, Empties (post-CZS).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.