[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Euros drink real coffee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1526579977616047393.jpg (104 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
1526579977616047393.jpg
104 KB, 800x534
American here on holiday, why don't euros drink real drip coffee? I'm really just wondering. To get the same effects as coffee back home I have to order an Americano with three espresso shots in it. And it tastes nowhere as good.
>>
The fuck you talking about m8. The weakest coffee I've ever had was in America. Not just one place, but everywhere. Shit is seriously watered down, just like your beer.
>>
>>60393195
this.
>>
>>60393195
the ONLY good places I found consistently for coffee were small Italian delis.
>>
>drinking coffee
That's your problem.
>>
>>60393195
You must have been to all the wrong places my friend. Where I'm from our local brewery produces some of the best beer I have ever had besides in Belgium. I'm guessing you drank the national brand beers like Budweiser and Coors and never got to try any local craft beers. As for the coffee it probably was weak, I make my coffee at home very strongly. My problem with Europe is that nobody drinks drip coffee and thus coffee beans are not widely sold in stores.
>>
>not bringing a small moka pot, French press, or stainless steel drip filter with you on your travels
>2016

The best black coffee I had abroad was in Greece, and only in some small cafe for old people and hipsters. All the rest were piss. It's no wonder everyone has to put milk and sugar in them.
>>
>>60393195
Don't feed the troll.
>>
>>6039387
All good ideas. The only problem is finding the actual coffee. Only black coffee mix I had was complete shit. Next time I'll probably just bring my own coffee beans and a French press like you suggested.
>>
>>60393875
what kind of coffee? Also where did you go for it?
>>
>>60393583
What kind of coffee do they drink there? I'd say pretty much everyone drinks drip coffee here in Finland.
>>
File: TeaCeremony.jpg (105 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
TeaCeremony.jpg
105 KB, 1500x1125
>>60393339
This. Coffee is fucking revolting bile
>>
>>60393132
reminder that both Americans and Euros (bar Italy) have shitty coffee. South America is where it is
>>
>>60400968
We drink your coffee
>>
>>60400712
Britbongs gonna britbong
>>
@60393583
>My problem with Europe is that nobody drinks drip coffee and thus coffee beans are not widely sold in stores.
troll/10
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.