[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one like Romanians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: i sell you pegs, yes.jpg (93 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
i sell you pegs, yes.jpg
93 KB, 634x420
Why does no one like Romanians?
>>
me on the left
>>
me on the right
>>
me in the middle
>>
My nose poking into shot bottom right
>>
I'm not in this photo but I look a lot like the guy on the center right.
>>
>>60393351
What's that look called?
>>
>>60392394
me behind the trashpile
>>
>>60392394
>the western perception of romanians
whew
>>
Are they real Romanians?
>>
>>60398340
Yes, literally Europe's niggers.
>>
>>60392394
they are really good people
pd:no
>>
they are lazy, they steal, they lie and they hate other people. one thing i like about them is their pure hatred towards somali niggers.
>>
File: Bucharest.jpg (275 KB, 1200x747) Image search: [Google]
Bucharest.jpg
275 KB, 1200x747
>>60392394
Because they steal metals and children and because they smell.
>>
I haven't encountered any non-gyppo Romanians, I doubt I'd have any gripe with the middle class non-gyppos.
They got kinda fucked when Ceaucescu decided fuck everything by banning birth control, whole country got filled by unwanted children who aren't exactly likely to become model citizens. That and EU being against the idea of deporting gypsies to Somalia.
>>
>>60400331

Gyppos are scum, but the average romanians are good people. The sad thing is that the majority of gipsies here in the EU have romanian or bulgarian passport, so when some of them break the law, Tv and the News says "a romanian gang robbed a bank last monday", even if that """romanian""" gang is made of gipsies shitskins that looks like they just arrived from New Dheli. Thus romanians get bad reputation, its a sad thing
>>
>>60392789
>>60392950
>>60393123
I took the picture
>>
>>60392394
I work on a ship with Romanians. For the most part they're fine though they can be a bit stupid and lacking in common sense like Filiponos
>>
File: 567.jpg (5 KB, 96x95) Image search: [Google]
567.jpg
5 KB, 96x95
huh?
>>
note that gypsies make up most of the criminals in western europe but there are also gypsified romanian gangsters working with gypsies because most of them are middle-aged communist fuck-ups

i blame russia for this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.