[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Hungary.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: europa.gif (5 KB, 266x336) Image search: [Google]
europa.gif
5 KB, 266x336
Tell me about Hungary.
>>
>>60387398
Awesome history and culture
We fucked them.
>>
>>60387476
When and why did you do that you madman?
>>
>>60387515
trianon
>>
>>60387398
What would you like to know
>>
>>60387515
About the same time as they did the Ottoman Empire. Perhaps you can relate.
>>
savior of the white race
>>
>>60387602
I don't think getting rid of unnecessary minorities is a loss desu , wish someone had done the same to us
>>
File: trianon.jpg (53 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
trianon.jpg
53 KB, 600x400
>>60387515
>When
Trianon treaty.
>and why
People without any clue of the ethnic situation in Hungary traced some random borders. Hungary were losers and no one asked for their opinion on this agreement.
>>
Pls not another trianon thread.
>>
>>60387398
>migrated here from ~central asia
>kept turkic language that not even they like
>was the less evil part of austria-hungary
>has a crown where the cross is JUST
>nationalistic today
>about 50% of the population calls itself christian
>receives much more EU funding than bulgaria
>the green in their flag is superior to ours
>>
>>60387999
Tell me about Bulgaria. What makes you special on the balkans?
>>
>>60387999
But our language is not turkic.
>>
>>60388106
>migrated here from ~central asia
>adopted slavic language but associating yourself with slavs today makes people call you a putin-boo
>was a p barbaric bulgarian "empire"
>has a royal family, which the king of was PM after the fall of communism. people don't like them today because they supposedly cared more about getting woods and castles back
>nationalistic today
>about 36% of the population calls itself christian
>met the requirements for joining the eurozone but decided not to
>the green in their flag is the colour on the flag used by the revolutionaries who fought the ottomans, that said "freedom or death"

>>60388163
hm apparently you're right
sounds just as bad as turkic tho
>>
>>60387398
Are they Hungry?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (76 KB, 824x278) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
76 KB, 824x278
>>60388518
>>
File: 0,,16820851_4,00.jpg (50 KB, 700x515) Image search: [Google]
0,,16820851_4,00.jpg
50 KB, 700x515
>>60388643
but yes apparently they are
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.