[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Energy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Windmill Technician here.

I've been all over the world climbing and fixing windmills like crazy.

Does anyone have experience in this field or does anyone have any questions about the trade?
>>
>>60375400
Strangest place you went?
>>
>>60375427
Hello Argentinian brother. How's life? As far as "strangest" I'd say Kyrgyzstan.

The locals were hard to deal with and as a technician I worked in some dangerous conditions.
>>
Eh well what the fuck. where have you gone?

A traveling job makes relationship suffer do you think she fucks other man? what country?
>>
File: 1464900896266.jpg (79 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464900896266.jpg
79 KB, 320x240
bumping for interest
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>60375550
I don't worry.

If she fucks some other strange she no longer gets my money.

And as it always goes, if she does I'll find out.

And even if she doesn't I'll be able to tell.

I'm not that emotionally invested and if she fucks me over she doesn't get my money anymore. >>60375598
>>
>>60375400
Have you been in Argentina?
>>
>>60375695
Not yet.

My boss has made many allusions to Argentina but as far as I can tell you guys seem to be handling your own shit, which is good.

Always hire internally I say.

Argentina would be a godsend I'm just not good with Spanish yet.
>>
OP, have you been to Canada or Slavic countries?
>>
File: wind_potential.jpg (212 KB, 1280x639) Image search: [Google]
wind_potential.jpg
212 KB, 1280x639
>>60375759
I have no idea how that industry works here, but there are many big new projects starting so you might come soon, sadly all those projects are made in the middle of the dessert which is not a very fun area to live in...
>>
Hiw much do you make?
>>
>>60375915
Well to make you feel better I'm not too concerned with climate.

I'll climb any tower anywhere.

Does it take physical fitness? Yes.

Will I be there for a long time? Probably not.

Do I make a fuck ton of money? Yes and yes.

Do I work in tight spaces for hours on end and have to do a lot of heavy lifting?
Yes.

At this point I just want to learn Spanish
>>
>>60376013
Sounds like a pretty comfy life... travel the world climbing wind towers and getting well paid for it...
>>
>>60375874
Yeah I did some work on the coast of Croatia. They fucked up my body.

I made a point to clip on to internal latter rungs and it was a very high climb. The
>>
What is your educational background?
>>
ARE YOU A NIGGER
>>
File: 1449768477010.png (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449768477010.png
57 KB, 500x500
>>60376059
I wouldn't describe it as comfy.

There's SO much work involved

Of course I love meeting new people but while I am where I am I simply don't have the time to make such connections.

I want to finally be to communicate
>>
>>60375400
How do they cope with the wind direction changes?
>>
>>60375400

Are you a rope access tech or is that a separate cert you have?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.