[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me. >Be in Holland for business. Back in Amsterdam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>Be me.
>Be in Holland for business. Back in Amsterdam to catch a flight the next morning.
>Want to eat kebab, but hotel is by the airport. No kebab.
>Think to myself, "This is continental Europe. If I just go one train station in any direction, I should be able to find a kebab place no problem."
>buy train ticket to put theory to the test.
>Amsterdam Lelylaan
>Get off train. See many hijabs.
>Good sign.
>See "Islamic Grocery" written on one building in Dutch.
> walk past the grocery store. Third door on the left is a kebab.
>Theory was correct.
>Pic related. It's the kebab.
>>
Kek

So the memes are true? How about the city itself how infested it is. Always wanted to visit Amsterdam.
>>
Honestly, I didn't go downtown. I've been to downtown Amsterdam a few times and it's kind of a tourist trap.

Just a bunch of American college kids walking around stoned. I guess it's worth the trip one time just to say you've been. The impressionist museum is very good.
>>
>>60374969
I am the age of a college kid tho

I heard it has good nightlife and would be nice to smoke in public instead of a shitty house.
>>
>be me

Who else would you be? You dumbass nigger.
>>
>>60375082
The guy who pounds your mom out and makes her bring me the change in your piggy bank, faggot.
>>
File: 1461982301809.gif (80 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1461982301809.gif
80 KB, 720x480
>>60375154
*TRIGGERED*

You gettin' mad because you're dumb. Cry me river, queer.
>>
>>60375034
Then you would enjoy it. Good weed there. Stay away from the hoores. They're overpriced and not often pretty. Mostly they're black chicks from America.
>>
>>60375188
Oh shit fucking roasted I bet dat white boy about to shoot something get himz on watch
>>
>>60375188
Whatever, bro. Don't you have some drugs to sell?
>>
>Holland
Post this again when the yuros are up and i bet you'll get guaranteed toothpaste butthurt
>>
>>60375219
Im crying here, is that what you want to hear me say
>>
>>60375243
lel
>>
Was the kebab good
>>
>>60375219
No problem. I'll just sneak out when it's time for their morning prayers.
>>
File: The tulip prophesy.png (152 KB, 1733x519) Image search: [Google]
The tulip prophesy.png
152 KB, 1733x519
>>60375243
Don't lose faith, colgateman.
Meme magic has never failed us.
>>
>>60375286
It was great. I bought a Dutch chocolate bar on the way back too.
>>
>>60375192
What about the red-light district any good?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.