[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all there's a lot of naziboos on /int/ and elsewhere.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: back to pol.jpg (65 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
65 KB, 546x700
So we all there's a lot of naziboos on /int/ and elsewhere. We all know they think the Holocaust didn't happen (but should have!), and say Hitler just planned to send them to Madagascar or Tasmania or wherever, pointing to this speech or document and saying, "Oh, they didn't really mean that" or "That was actually from the Soviet camps, etc."

So what I'd like to know is, what's their story on Generalplan Ost; the justifications for the invasion of Poland and the USSR, etc. Was that all part of le Jewish conspiracy too?
>>
>>60374062
If there's one thing I learned it's ALWAYS the jews fault in some way.

They're the reason I'm fat, unattractive, small penis, virgin, no friends, low IQ, bad fashion sense, weak, low testosterone, etc.
>>
>>60374062

Yeah, after the supposed "Holocaust" nobody dared to even express a slight annoyance with the Jews for fearing of being branded as an antisemite, and Seinfeld became the most successful sitcom in human history.

If that doesn't scream Jewish conspiracy, I don't know what does.
>>
You'd better stop talking shit about nazis or I'll sic my wife's boyfriend on you
>>
the word ''obongo'' always makes me kek 2bh
>>
>>60374062
Why do you faggots keep bringing this whiny beta complaining here? Go back to /pol/
>>
fuck off to /pol/ retards

saged
>>
>>60374062
>Generalplan Ost
non-exists in real world. Used by propagandists in commie fiction movies
>>
/int/ at one time was a lot more /pol/-tier, pretty much everyone was a germanboo and was a lot less friendly to israel. it's not really like that anymore at all, so why don't you take your thread to /pol/?
>>
Hitler did not kill enough jew
Slav are not really people
>>
>>60374696
based nip

>>60374337
>subhuman slav filth trying to cozy up to germanic masters
not even surprised 2bh
>>
>>60374813
>Russian
>calling Slavs subhuman
>>
>>60374842
>living among russians
>not calling them subhuman
>>
Quality posts™ from Canada again
>>
>In 2016, still fooled by Jewish propaganda.
>>
>>60374861
Are you Russian?
>>
>>60374102

It's the patriarchy's fault.
>>
>>60374431
Now it's the Muslims everyone hates!
>>
>>60374861
>hating yourself
cuck
>>
Does /pol/ believe that Hitler had gypsies killed?
It's funny because not even the most hardcore SJWs care.
>>
>>60374062
If I could I'd gas you right now AmeriJew
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.