[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to know your country was founded by a cuck who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: download (4).jpg (3 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
3 KB, 203x248
How does it feel to know your country was founded by a cuck who raised another woman's children?
>>
File: cuckold-point.jpg (63 KB, 1366x670) Image search: [Google]
cuckold-point.jpg
63 KB, 1366x670
well, it explains a couple of things...
>>
To be fair he couldn't have children because of his wooden cock
>>
>>60369660
How does it feel to be from a country founded as a penal colony?
>>
File: last seen nov. 1. 2015.png (82 KB, 676x1114) Image search: [Google]
last seen nov. 1. 2015.png
82 KB, 676x1114
>>60369711
>Cuckold Point
>Pleasure Island
>Black River
>Edgemere
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iVsdRbhnc

feels good
>>
File: 466.png (72 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
466.png
72 KB, 640x361
>>60369866
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7y2xPucnAo
>>
>>60369810
>Back River
>>
File: index.jpg (3 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3 KB, 206x244
>"Cold in my professions, warm in my friendships, I wish, my Dear Laurens, it might be in my power, by action rather than words to convince you that I love you. I shall only tell you that 'til you bade us Adieu, I hardly knew the value you had taught my heart to set upon you. Indeed, my friend, it was not well done. You know the opinion I entertain of mankind, and how much it is my desire to preserve myself free from particular attachments, and to keep my happiness independent of the caprice of others. You should not have taken advantage of my sensibility to steal into my affections without my consent. But as you have done it,and as we are generally indulgent to those we love, I shall not scruple to pardon the fraud you have committed, on condition that for my sake, if not for your own, you will always continue to merit the partiality, which you have artfully instilled into me."

- Alexander Hamilton to John Laurens

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>60369810

What the fuck is wrong with this world?

Have we reached this point where moral narcissism gets interlinked with sexuality?
>>
File: let's not jump to conclusions.png (1 MB, 1116x954) Image search: [Google]
let's not jump to conclusions.png
1 MB, 1116x954
>>60369996
Let's hope so
>>
>>60370016
Implying a black would want to Fuck one of those mouthspewing greasy triggered landwhales

Fucking kek
>>
File: tumblr_o6p9siKpSI1s9fg0no1_1280.jpg (130 KB, 524x882) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6p9siKpSI1s9fg0no1_1280.jpg
130 KB, 524x882
>>60370104
>believing our dark brethren would reject this semen demon
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.