[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>where you're from >what people think it's like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: planet.png (715 KB, 1407x917) Image search: [Google]
planet.png
715 KB, 1407x917
>where you're from
>what people think it's like
>what it's like
>>
cunt
shit
shit
>>
>Pennsylvania, USA
>Amish people everywhere
>nothing anywhere

I hate this state. I'll never return once I leave.
>>
Brazil
Beaches, Carnaval, Bunda, Favelas, Violence
Depends on the regions, each regions/state is literally a different country
>>
>>60357053
1. California, USA
2. Heaven with beaches and boobs everywhere
3. Hell, expensive, dry. but at least there is boobs everywhere
>>
>>60357053
peru
bad
pretty k but bad also
>>
Washington

Rain and hipsters

Rain and white trash
>>
File: WOnh70W.jpg (57 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
WOnh70W.jpg
57 KB, 600x401
>>60357053
Florida
Crazy people everywhere
Oranges and publix and gators
>>
>>60357481
Do you like it in Washington?
>>
Lithuania
Russia
A mix of Russia and Germany
>>
>Toronto
>multicultural LGBT-friendly utopia where everyone gets along and nothing goes wrong because its fucking Canada and Canadians are too polite for ethnic tension
>pretty accurate I hope this place gets nuked some day
>>
USA
Nigger filled hell
Nigger filled hell
>>
>>60357053
fleg

الايبيرية الخلافة

Essentially just a poorer mountain Spain
>>
>>60357534
Yea. I'm not a big fan of winter but the people here are pretty laid back.
>>
>Anchorage, Alaska
>We live in igloos and hunt bears
>It's actually just a boring city
>>
>>60357053
flag
shit
bad
>>
>>60357777
Shiiiiieeeeet
>>
>>60357853
Your country is white, though. It isn't bad.
>>
>>60357928
>American saying my country isn't that bad
I'm glad
>>
finland
depression and memes
depression
>>
>>60357615
You must live in the South.
>>
beaches, pasta, mafia, pizza and sun
hills, pasta, pizza and weird weather
>>
>>60358081
Why depressing
>>
>>60357928
As an American living in Europe cucks like you piss me off thinking all white people are the same brethren. That thinking only exists if you are a poor white person in the US.

You should visit Europe some time and you'll realize that there is no pan-white alliance here and that white people in Europe hate each other as much as you hate non-whites.
>>
San Antonio
Hills & spics
Hills & spics
>>
>>60357053

>People on here think we are being colonized by asians

>Asians only come here for a few months then go home

They really don't assimilate because they are not going to stay in Canada. Its like having only extremely rich tourists but instead of buying stupid shit like a funny hat or a witty t shirt they buy a house and a BMW and they stay around only other Asians like them. They get a cheap education and then leave, selling the house and the car. What the issue there? Americans have to build a wall to get Mexicans out, our immigrants go back after pumping cash into Canada.

Usually the assholes are the second and third generation asians, ironically they adopt Canadian culture and become douches about it (ie cars with giant spoilers/crime/aggressive behaviour).
>>
>>60358161
That's not my fault you fucking muslim.
>>
>Tuscany
>A place full of beautiful hills with vineyards and ancient cities populated by old commies
>A place full of beautiful hills with vineyards and ancient cities populated by old commies
>>
>>60358081
You just don't realize how good you have it.
>>
flag
paradise
boredom
>>
>>60357053
1.Flag.
2.People think i fuck goats while whipping my Indian slave and burning his passport in the desert.
3.See the above
>>
>>60358081
>>60358352
two top-tier countries

both of them say depression/boredom

news flash anons, it's because you don't know what it is to live in a shitty place.
>>
>>60358457
It is because we have so much technology at our fingertips that we forgot what it is to be human. We no longer get joy out of simple things like family and friends.
>>
>>60358971
shut up fag nobody asked for your poem
>>
>>60357053
France
Filled with Muslims, doomed and in civil war
Actually a really nice place to live
>>
>>60357585
Dude you're literally living on paradise on earth
>>
>>60357053
We don't live in a permanent winter here.
>>
>>60359680
What is it like, really? Have you ever been to the USA and can compare? I've been thinking of visiting.
>>
>>60359718
Mild to cold winters
Hot summers
Depends on the region really.

I can't afford long distance travels. For your better understanding - two-way ticket from Moscow to NY is pretty much my wage for a whole year.
From what I've been told by a russian emigrant people in the US are nicer plus the government is far less corrupted. But if you're not planning to stay here for a prolonged period of time the latter is not a problem.
>>
Paraguay
violence, whores, indians, chipa and ass everywhere

good food, beauty places and sexy girls
>>
>>60359718
Is some regions here is subtropical climate
>>
>>60357053
turkey
anzu
melike
>>
>>60357053
Denmark
They don't
Alright
>>
Northern Ireland
The Troubles
Pretty peaceful, but polarised communities.
>>
Mexico

Violent and poor

only 50% of the country is violent and poor ok? please visit, please!
>>
>>60357053
Flag

The land of destruction and dispair, crushing poverty, Liberia 93 levels of violence, dead people hanging from bridges, chopped of heads, good food tho

Not nearly as bad, but still preetty fucked up, good food tho
>>
>Dallas, TX
>Everyone carries around guns and is overweight
>I rarely ever see a gun and most people are pretty fit. Obesity is a sign of poverty. I don't live in a poor area. If I lived in the country I would probably see more of both.
>>
>>60358010
I agree with him. I visited Krakow one summer a while back and I loved it. I even learned a bit of Polish before I visited from those little "Teach Yourself Polish CDs with Michel Thomas". The people there are beautiful.
>>
>>60362160
I went to a water park in Texas and I saw loads of fat people. I was amazed at how many there were.
>>
1. Colombia

2. jungle, small country, everyone is dodging Farc and narco bullets everywhere.

3. mountains, jungle, plains, deserts. Most people lives in the mountains and the coast. Not that poor, richer than at least half the countries of the world.. Farc and narcos are only in a few remote areas or in certain places
>>
brazil
africa
africa
>>
finlan
nice, not cucked
shit, cucked
>>
Of / Turkey
Meh none of the world knows anything about us
It's a comfy paradise
>>
russland
depressive shithole with some fancy places
it actually is
>>
Dalmatia in Croatia.

No idea.

Pretty great. Lazy and corrupted, but it's super comfy once you get used to that.
>>
>>60357053
>flag
>heat, kangaroos, spiders, snakes, desert, crocodiles, beaches
>everyone lives in cities and never goes to the outback, we're actually just a warm Canada
>>
Flag
Germany v2, vikings, commieland
Not cucked, vikings, commieland.

Overall pretty comfy life.
>>
Virginia
nigger filled hell
nigger filled hell
>>
>>60367577
>Getting used to all that
I simply can't, so I do the real Dalmatian thing: ignore it's existence

t. Dalmatian
>>
>>60357053
Flag
What people think it's like
>Go outside
>Get shot
What it's like
>Go outside
>Worry about getting shot because media
>Don't get shot
>Learn to stop caring
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.