[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be American >Engage in small talk with random strangers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Fine kettle of fish.png (905 KB, 1404x1078) Image search: [Google]
Fine kettle of fish.png
905 KB, 1404x1078
>Be American
>Engage in small talk with random strangers

Why the fuck do you do this ?
>>
Americans visiting Ireland have done this to me. It's pretty nice desu. Americans are very friendly people. It must be hard being an autist in that cunt.
>>
>be europoor
>be awkwardly silent when in public

why the fuck do they do this ?
>>
>be Yuropoor
>spend all of your time in public in complete silence looking at the ground

Why the fuck do you do this?
>>
I have social anxiety, and get pretty lonely so I do it as a form of therapy to come out of shell to developers social skills and to try to make friends.
>>
>>60356848
Why the fuck should I care about some random people I've never seen before and I don't care about.
>>
>be european
>visit the US
>complain about literally everything
>>
>>60356932
Every friend you've ever had started out as someone you've never seen before and didn't care about.
>>
>>60356932
you don't have to care about them, it's just nice to have a conversation with people sometimes
>>
File: britian.jpg (51 KB, 837x259) Image search: [Google]
britian.jpg
51 KB, 837x259
>be british
>have autism
>>
>>60357108
If I'm walking from place A to B I don't want to be annoyed or waste my time talking to random people.
>>
>>60353933
I've never got this meme. Nobody approaches anyone in public unless they want or need something like the time or directions to somewhere.
>>
>>60354010
This. It's nice that people like them exist.
>>
>>60357254
Europeans are autistic
>>
File: 1430346049901.png (55 KB, 875x902) Image search: [Google]
1430346049901.png
55 KB, 875x902
>>60357326
It's cute how credulous they always are.
>>
>>60353933
Hey how has your day been?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.