[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all these unnecessary generals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1452624233417.jpg (366 KB, 1300x1474) Image search: [Google]
1452624233417.jpg
366 KB, 1300x1474
I don't really have anything against regular generals especially non-English ones but what is the purpose of all these 1 country having multiple generals thing?

like /slav/, /v4/, /polska/, /rus/ or /balk/, /ex-yu/ and /gr/

half of these just clutter the board
>>
v4 is the comfiest general imo, /slav/ can be interesting, but the rest are trash
>>
File: het.jpg (60 KB, 400x621) Image search: [Google]
het.jpg
60 KB, 400x621
>a few generals clutter the enitre board
>>
HITLER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA I FUCKING HATE POLISH PEOPLE SO MUCH DEGENERATE WHITE NEO NAZI MOTHERFUCKERS IW ISH YOU ALL DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST FUCK YOU YOU SLAVIC FAGGOTS WORSE THAN RUSSIANS
>>
>>60350355

Nigga you'd better calm your shit with the Poles.
>>
>>60350447
This
>>
God damn I fucking hate this country and the fucking shitty general. If you ask me about the biggest failure in the history it is the failure of world superpowers like Germany, Russia, Austria, Sweden, Turkey, France to prune us and our failed history. And how did that even happen? We are and have always been a literal who. It should take them a couple months to get their job done and finally get rid of the cancer Poland is. And yet they failed their job one after another, for millennia! Imagine that there's only one (1) general for all African countries and even it is not always present on the board. At the same time Poles have two generals: their own and /v4/, and often another one: /slav/. Like half of the board is the fucking cum and ketchup flags. And what do the cum and ketchup flag do all day long? Shitpost, ladies and gentlemens. Yes, we shitpost all the time, we're probably even worse than Australians. And when we're bored of /int/ we go to other boards. There are 4 groups of people said to be the cancer that kill /b/. Yes, I'm talking about /b/ now. It's furries, cucks/traps, pedophiles and Poles. Except most Poles also belong to the third group. A nation that is so s h i t that it makes a place like /b/ w o r s e than what it is is allowed to have 4 generals on one board and numerous on other boards. We deserve a range ban but that wouldn't help you much as most of the Poles are shattered all over the world. There's no hope for 4chan to recover from Polish cancer. Don't thank us for being yet another drop in the ocean of the fuckery that is killing this place. It's our duty.
>>
File: the barbarian empire.png (121 KB, 3016x1876) Image search: [Google]
the barbarian empire.png
121 KB, 3016x1876
This is now the Barbarian Empire general
>>
We need our general as my baseless pride does not allow me to post on /brit/.
>>
>>60352035
spierdalaj

>>60352203
what happened to /Eire/?
>>
>>60352203
well /brit/ is definitely not irish thing

>>60352035
btw that's kind of true we are one of the most prevalent posters on /int/
>>
>>60349259
>international culture
>only /balt/+/ausnz/ is the only international general
losers
>>
>>60350068
that guy looks alot like elon musk
should shop his face in that poster
>>
>>60352096
>sharing a general with loos
nah
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.