[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1464137203307.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464137203307.jpg
91 KB, 768x1024
Is the prom queen thing we see in movie real ? Are prom queen usually tall blonde walking stereotypes ? Plox americans tell me everything about that prom thing.
>>
>>60347010
It's just a dance that high school kids go to their junior and senior years of high school. The prom king and queen are seniors, voted in by the senior class, whereas the prom prince and princess are voted in by the junior class. Typically males ask females to prom. As for your question, no, it doesn't necessarily follow that stereotype. It's whoever people think would deserve it the most. Like at my senior prom we voted in the foreign exchange kid.
>>
Didn't go to prom because I'm autistic.
>>
>>60347338
yah this

also it is usually the best party of the year after the dance
>>
My prom king was a 6' 3" 230lbs linebacker who was also a straight A student and part of almost every club and all that jazz.
My prom queen was a blond haired green eyed cutie who also had straight As, got a full ride to university, was generally a nice chick and there were only a few rumors that she slept with a lot of dudes.
>>
Prom in Canada is shitty and boring. Didn't go to mine but I heard it sucked from everybody who went. After parties are pretty great though. At ours the cops showed up, people were smoking weed in front of them but they didn't care, they just told us to clean up when we were done and then played beer pong.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 600x442
>>60347010
>those fat feet
>>
>>60347499
i would still lick them
>>
post more girls with nonchalant feet
>>
>>60347648
>nonchalant feet
how can feet be nonchalant
>>
>>60347499
Her jeans are so tight the fat hadda squirt out somewhere.
>>
>>60347010
It's just a dance. You ask the girl, you dress up in such a way that your attires match, get pics (parents go nuts). After prom is the best though because that's when all the fun happens.

I lost my virginity by sticking it in my date's pooper because she want to save her hymen for marriage or some retarded female logic like that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.